12x Zoom Telescope Lens for iPhone 5/5S Review

armoko

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Actually it's my first mobile photography accessory I’ve ever had and which I get from Tmart.com. If you're looking to expand the capabilities of your iPhone 5/5S camera, you could do with this great lens. This iPhone Telescope Lens will improve your phone’s built-in camera, thus improving your pictures. You can easily make great photos of distant objects with pretty good quality.

First of all, what you'll get with this iPhone Telescope Lens pack.
Package includes:
  • 1 x Telephone Lens
  • 1 x Cleaning Cloth
  • 1 x Universal Holder
  • 1 x Mini Tripod
  • 1 x iPhone Protection Case
  • 1 x Bag

Actually I was surprised to see all this small things such as iPhone case, cleaning cloth and iPhone bag. Yes, I know that this little things make not a big difference but anyway it’s always pleasure to get it. I like this iPhone protection case so much that I started use it as an everyday case and I must say that the price for this kind of iPhone cases could be not less than for all this Telescope lens pack. The case is very thin, light and allows for full use of the iPhone’s buttons and ports.

The lipstick-sized lens attaches to a tight-fitting shell case and comes with a tiny tripod to provide the necessary stabilization to prevent camera shake from hand-holding the long lens.

It’s pretty handy tripod you can alway take it with you wherever you go.

You can also adjust angle view, which could be till 70? and shot reviews some products or whatever you want. The lens itself has 12x Zoom and it’s easily detachable from the case and is light and small enough on its own so it’s not difficult to take with you.

I tested lens in different situations unfortunately I didn't catch a perfect weather as you can see. But I'm sure that on a sunny day the pictures will be with more impressive quality.

Anyway I was really impressed by the lens's zooming capabilities. Of course you're not going to be able to get a super clean and sharp shot to match the results of a DSLR or compact interchangeable lens camera. But for casual smartphone photography, it's a really good tool.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen