Best battery packs

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I also use the Mophie batteries and cases. For me yes they are a bit more but there customer service is great. I have had a few issues in the past and they have replaced my devices with no questions asked. For reasons like this I will use them going forward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Try this. Amazon.com: Poweradd™ Pilot X3 10400mAh Dual-Port Portable Charger Backup External Battery Power Pack with LED Flashlight for iPhone 6 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Mini, iPods (Apple Adapters Not Included), Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3, LG G3, Other Smart

I've been using this with my iphone 6 plus for roughly a month with out any problems. Plus it's alot cheaper than mophie. If you want more than 10400 mah they have a few other largers sizes on that page. But that one is small enough to carry in you pocket. And it's hard to argue with 2 1/2 charges with my iphone 6 plus for $23.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
If I were to get one I'd get the mophie.

Because it comes in purple.

:p:rotfl:

You’re such a chick, Lil! :rolleyes: :heart:

I had Mophie cases on my iPhone 5 and 5S, but so far I have not seen a need for one on my iPhone 6 Plus. Can you imagine how huge that would make it?

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
We loved mophie cases for our previous iPhones but don't really need them for the 6+ (and they would be HUGE!) but I just had to get this lipstick-sized 1500 mAh mobile power supply from Bioworld. Yeah, I'm a nerd. ;)

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1417317784.680079.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1417317812.118971.jpg

Comes with a short micro USB cable.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a link?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought it while shopping at the mall today - found it at HOT TOPIC, a novelty store geared towards teens (and us nerds!). The many Doctor Who and Batman displays drew me in! :love-struck: Found it next to all the other Batman goodies and saw that it was 1500 mAh, tiny AND only $16.50 compared to a mophie that is $79+ so I thought, why not? Added bonus is that (almost) the entire store is buy one, get one 50% off so you know I went home with at least a few TARDIS items, lol!

Checked out the HOT TOPIC site just now and it isn't on there and the Bioworld site listed on the box (Bioworld Audio) also has nothing about the battery. Can't find it anywhere online. :(

So, here is a comparable product if you want to check it out: Attack On Titan Mobile Power Supply | Hot Topic

Call your local HOT TOPIC store and see if they have them in stock: "Buy one get one 50% off" sale going on now! :)

Last edited: