Looks pretty cool. I gave a few and they are a life saver.

New Mophie-imageuploadedbytapatalk1416422982.944943.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    TurboTiger likes this.
    11-19-2014 01:49 PM
    Thanks for sharing, man. I've been going back and forth with cases (can't really settle on anything that I really like or they keep breaking). Was thinking about just biting the bullet and getting a Lifeproof but switching between that and a Mophie would be a little cumbersome. This might be a nice compromise!
    zerog46 likes this.
    12-26-2014 10:51 PM
    That looks pretty cool!
    12-26-2014 11:38 PM
    In waiting for the big guy the 12000 MA one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jnorton2724 likes this.
    12-26-2014 11:58 PM
    In waiting for the big guy the 12000 MA one.

Now that would definitely be great to have
    12-27-2014 12:20 AM
    Most definitely. I have a few smaller ones but nice to have the big guns.

12-27-2014 01:45 AM
    I've got a 12,000mAh portable battery from Tecknet via Amazon. It was only 15 inc delivery and is fantastic! I'm not being funny but what is the benefit of. 70-120 Mophie version? Doesn't do anything different! and it's just a battery so not like I'm getting a better quality electricity! Mine has two USB ports for dual charging also! Works with my iphone 6 and iPad mini and every cable I have.
    12-30-2014 07:09 PM
    I've got a 12,000mAh portable battery from Tecknet via Amazon. It was only 15 inc delivery and is fantastic! I'm not being funny but what is the benefit of. 70-120 Mophie version? Doesn't do anything different! and it's just a battery so not like I'm getting a better quality electricity! Mine has two USB ports for dual charging also! Works with my iphone 6 and iPad mini and every cable I have.
    The Mophie case does give you the extra battery life in a small(er) package - no muss, no fuss having to muck around with a charging brick and cables etc. Just put the phone in the Mophie case, and Bob's your uncle.
    12-30-2014 07:41 PM
    The Mophie case does give you the extra battery life in a small(er) package - no muss, no fuss having to muck around with a charging brick and cables etc. Just put the phone in the Mophie case, and Bob's your uncle.
    Oh wait I thought that the photo was of the Mophie Portable Battery? That's what it looks like anyways, doesn't look like a battery case hence my comparison with a more generic brand.

I totally get the benefits of a battery case, I had a mophie case for my iphone 4 back in the day and loved using it on airplanes to watch films and listen to music and still get off the plane with a full battery! Although I really wish they would implement the same charger cable as the device. I hated having to bring a micro USB cable to charge the case along with an iphone cable for times when I didn't want a big clunky case on
    12-30-2014 09:03 PM
    Oh wait I thought that the photo was of the Mophie Portable Battery? That's what it looks like anyways, doesn't look like a battery case hence my comparison with a more generic brand.

I totally get the benefits of a battery case, I had a mophie case for my iphone 4 back in the day and loved using it on airplanes to watch films and listen to music and still get off the plane with a full battery! Although I really wish they would implement the same charger cable as the device. I hated having to bring a micro USB cable to charge the case along with an iphone cable for times when I didn't want a big clunky case on
    That photo was, but the context of the conversation as I understood it was that the portable battery was all that Mophie has (at this point) for the iPhone 6/Plus.

Good point re: the charger cable. I fought that battle with Mophie and my iPhone 5S. I solved it with the micro-USB to lightning adapter.
    Darran likes this.
    12-30-2014 09:43 PM
    I really like Mophie charging cases as well...charging on the go makes life very convenient. I got a gold Mophie Air a few weeks ago, and on Tuesday I just bought a purple Mophie helium because it's supposed to be lighter-weight wise....supposed to be, but between the 2, I honestly don't feel the difference when I put them on my gold 5S. I was going to return the purple one but I decided to keep it for now because I like the color contrast on my gold 5S.....if I don't feel the same way after the weekend passes, I'll just return it.
    Last edited by ThePinkChameleon; 01-01-2015 at 08:32 PM.
    01-01-2015 07:48 PM
    I really like Mophie charging cases as well...charging on the go makes life very convenient. I got a gold Mophie Air a few weeks ago, and on Tuesday I just bought a purple Mophie helium because it's supposed to be lighter....supposed to be, but between the 2, I honestly don't feel the difference when I put them on my gold 5S. I was going to return the purple one but I decided to keep it for now because I like the color contrast on my gold 5S.....if I don't feel the same way after the weekend passes, I'll just return it.
    Pink,
    I have the Helium on iPhone 5S.
    For me it's great, however, it is suppose to give you about 80% of your battery life.
    My experience from the day I bought it, it gives me 60%, Regardless, I love it.
    As I've stated in other threads about the Mophie, I use it by starting day with it on.
    Then, if and when it runs out, the iPhone battery takes over. I give is a rest on Sundays.
    That way, I'm saving my iPhone battery.
    I'm not a heavy user of the battery, but I got the Mophie for free.

Good Luck
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-01-2015 08:27 PM
    Pink,
    I have the Helium on iPhone 5S.
    For me it's great, however, it is suppose to give you about 80% of your battery life.
    My experience from the day I bought it, it gives me 60%, Regardless, I love it.
    As I've stated in other threads about the Mophie, I use it by starting day with it on.
    Then, if and when it runs out, the iPhone battery takes over. I give is a rest on Sundays.
    That way, I'm saving my iPhone battery.
    I'm not a heavy user of the battery, but I got the Mophie for free.

Good Luck
    Thanks TT. I've never "adventured" into using the Mophie in the way you stated. I may give it a shot one of these days, but my problem is I hate having a case on my phone anymore lol....so in the morning I may start off and put one of the 4 I have on my phone but within an hour or so it's off.

I'm also not a heavy user on battery. I can actually go 1-1/2 to 2 days between charges.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    01-01-2015 08:37 PM
    For anyone interested, BestBuy has the Mophie Helium case for the 5/5S on sale for $49.99, regularly $79.99. It doesn't say how long the sale price will last.

I have a purple one, and I just order a second color in pink !!

http://forums.imore.com/e?link=https...token=l5IuHF2h
    TurboTiger likes this.
    01-08-2015 02:21 PM
    Rec'd my pink mophie helium by ups today😊 it's more of a raspberry than pink but it's still pretty🎀 and looks nice on my white/gold 5S 👍😃
    01-12-2015 02:52 PM
    Rec'd my pink mophie helium by ups today it's more of a raspberry than pink but it's still pretty and looks nice on my white/gold 5S 
    Pink....how about some pics of the mophie TIA
    01-15-2015 04:24 PM
    Pink....how about some pics of the mophie TIA
    Sure !! Just to add, I rec'd my Apple leather case (red) today & I've been using it. Now, as far as my pink Mophie goes...,my daughter got her mitts on it LOL easy come, easy go
    New Mophie-imageuploadedbytapatalk1421368420.821722.jpg

tapped out by my P!NK fingers from my iPad Air
    01-15-2015 07:33 PM
    Sure !! Just to add, I rec'd my Apple leather case (red) today & I've been using it. Now, as far as my pink Mophie goes...,my daughter got her mitts on it LOL easy come, easy go
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421368420.821722.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	408.6 KB 
ID:	75568

NICE .......looks good. Also the red apple leather case with the white phone and that wallpaper looks sweet.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-16-2015 12:48 AM
    NICE .......looks good. Also the red apple leather case with the white phone and that wallpaper looks sweet.
    Thank you !!

01-16-2015 06:40 PM
    TheRewardisCheese, are you a Deadmau5 fan? Noticed you have had this account since 2012 so I'm guessing he copied you!!!
    01-16-2015 07:48 PM
    TheRewardisCheese, are you a Deadmau5 fan? Noticed you have had this account since 2012 so I'm guessing he copied you!!!
    Yep, definitely a Deadmau5 fan Actually been into DJ culture for years.
    01-16-2015 10:13 PM
    01-16-2015 10:50 PM
    This is the topic in looking at!
    I have to look for YouTube be videos
    05-30-2015 07:32 PM