What are the best over the ear headphones $50 and below?

Is there a thread in the forums I can check out?

Thanks!
    10-10-2014 06:19 PM
    10-10-2014 06:32 PM
    Thanks!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-10-2014 07:17 PM
    Thanks!
    You're very welcome. Since I only use in-ear headphones, I couldn't give any personal recommendations. Sorry about that....
    10-10-2014 07:21 PM
    No worries. I've got Monster iSport in ear headphones, while they sound great, they don't stay and make me nuts.

I'd go for a a set of in ear too.
    10-10-2014 07:58 PM
    I recommend the Panasonic RP over the ear headphones. You can get them for ~$30 and they originally priced for $70. They have been regarded as pretty good entry level headphones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-12-2014 04:03 PM
    I like my sol republic, i bought these for like 80 bucks a while ago, im assuming proably they are cheaper now.
    10-16-2014 12:29 AM
    So I opened this topic to chose my in-ear phones and im completly confused.
    I wish I cloud use apple original, they keep falling out from my ears :| quote my message with the best in-ear....
    10-20-2014 07:10 PM
    So I opened this topic to chose my in-ear phones and im completly confused.
    I wish I cloud use apple original, they keep falling out from my ears :| quote my message with the best in-ear....
    Why are you confused? How would complete strangers know what's the best in-ear headphone for "you"? Being that the Apple "original" keep falling out of your ear, can you not try a different brand and make a decision on whether or not you like them? Personally, I find that the Bose IE2 earphones sounds best to me (out of the ones I've tried), but I still use Apple's earphone the most, unless I opt to listen to music for a good length of time, in which I'd plug in the Bose earphones.
    10-20-2014 08:18 PM
    How about Apple in ear buds? Any good?
    10-20-2014 09:25 PM
    Why are you confused? How would complete strangers know what's the best in-ear headphone for "you"? Being that the Apple "original" keep falling out of your ear, can you not try a different brand and make a decision on whether or not you like them? Personally, I find that the Bose IE2 earphones sounds best to me (out of the ones I've tried), but I still use Apple's earphone the most, unless I opt to listen to music for a good length of time, in which I'd plug in the Bose earphones.
    Thank you for reply. My budget for new in-ear-phones isn't is big to pay 150 for Bose ie2, and I don't want waste money, so I just can't try until I find the perfect model. I was thinking about buy apple in-ear model, for 70...But with 70 you have a lot of models available, senneiser included. So I'm a bit confused about which one I should buy. Today I was listening music on the way to the college, in the bus, and a guy ( seat on my right side, 1meter from me) asked to put the volume down. I commented this with my cousin, later, and he said he was listening too, e also told me the song I was listening, and he was 5 seats in the front... I was using the " normal " model with iPhone 5s.

EDIT: got the model: shure se215, great sound, and you can run, jump or make bungee jumping, they won't fall out from my ears. Off course I won't do bungee jumping.
    Last edited by fabio984; 10-24-2014 at 03:09 AM.
    10-21-2014 10:17 AM
    Picked up some YurBuds Ironman earbuds. Not bad. Would be good for exercise not so much as a daily driver.
    11-04-2014 11:53 PM
    Monoprice has excellent reviews. Check them out.
    11-05-2014 08:35 AM
    I don't use over the ear. I'm a buds girl. I am using the jaybird bluebuds x right now for running and the gym. I've also used it to stream some shows on my iPad and it's fantastic.
    11-05-2014 09:52 AM
    Thank you for reply. My budget for new in-ear-phones isn't is big to pay 150 for Bose ie2, and I don't want waste money, so I just can't try until I find the perfect model. I was thinking about buy apple in-ear model, for 70...But with 70 you have a lot of models available, senneiser included. So I'm a bit confused about which one I should buy. Today I was listening music on the way to the college, in the bus, and a guy ( seat on my right side, 1meter from me) asked to put the volume down. I commented this with my cousin, later, and he said he was listening too, e also told me the song I was listening, and he was 5 seats in the front... I was using the " normal " model with iPhone 5s.

EDIT: got the model: shure se215, great sound, and you can run, jump or make bungee jumping, they won't fall out from my ears. Off course I won't do bungee jumping.
    Nice!....and thanks for the update. In regard to bungee jumping, dude, go for it...lol
    fabio984 likes this.
    11-05-2014 11:07 AM
    The Sony MDR-V6 are excellent headphones for the price but just slightly above $50.

Amazon.com: Sony MDRV6 Studio Monitor Headphones with CCAW Voice Coil: Electronics
    11-05-2014 11:39 AM
    I don't use over the ear. I'm a buds girl. I am using the jaybird bluebuds x right now for running and the gym. I've also used it to stream some shows on my iPad and it's fantastic.
    sent you a pm
    11-05-2014 06:30 PM
    Urbanears or Sennheisers from my own ears...
    11-05-2014 07:42 PM