So this was recently released, but no reviews yet because I believe it is still shipping.
    iloome iPhone 6 4.7" Screen Protector (Onyx Black) - Premium Tempered Glass : iPhone

I am thinking about picking one up, but I am not sure if the edge to edge design will work with the official Apple leather case I just ordered. Here is an image of how close to the edge the protector goes:
    New edge to edge Glass Screen protector and Apple leather case-screen-shot-2014-10-06-11.31.54-am.png

And how much the Apple Leather case wraps
    New edge to edge Glass Screen protector and Apple leather case-screen-shot-2014-10-06-11.33.09-am.png
    New edge to edge Glass Screen protector and Apple leather case-screen-shot-2014-10-06-11.33.17-am.png

Supposedly the screen protector is only .4 mm thick. Not sure if that will be enough to mess up the fitting of the case, or if the case will cause the screen protector to lift. What do you guys think?

I currently have this iloome brand on my LG G2 which also has a curved edge screen, but they didn't have the edge to edge design until the iphone 6. It is as good as the zagg or spigen in my opinion, has saved my phone more than once and not cracked. Also feels like the original glass and repels fingerprints a bit.
    10-06-2014 11:38 AM
    [NOTE]Moved to the Accessories section[/NOTE]
    Illustrator Joe likes this.
    10-06-2014 11:41 AM
    Looks great. Looks like they are using colored edging that can curve with the iPhone screen. Pretty smart. May have to get it. No idea how this will fit with your leather case. It will fit with my Spigen ultrathin case.
    10-06-2014 11:41 AM
    Looks great. Looks like they are using colored edging that can curve with the iPhone screen. Pretty smart. May have to get it. No idea how this will fit with your leather case. It will fit with my Spigen ultrathin case.
    Yeah it seems like a great idea. But we will have to see how well it is actually executed. Also given it is so close to the edges it really gives you no room for error when placing it on the screen. But possibly the curved edges will actually make applying it easier? Maybe not, who knows. I think I will bite and see how it goes.
    10-06-2014 11:43 AM
    Do they have the same lifetime warranty as Zagg?
    10-06-2014 10:08 PM
    Looks great, will definitely take a look. Thanks for the heads up!
    10-07-2014 12:05 AM
    Do they have the same lifetime warranty as Zagg?
    Doesn't look like it:
    New edge to edge Glass Screen protector and Apple leather case-screen-shot-2014-10-07-8.26.09-am.png
    30 days they will take it back for any reason, even if you mess up the install and they send a new one.
    Not sure about their policy after 30 days.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-07-2014 08:27 AM
    Doesn't look like it:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-10-07 at 8.26.09 AM.png 
Views:	193 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	67584
    30 days they will take it back for any reason, even if you mess up the install and they send a new one.
    Not sure about their policy after 30 days.
    Thanks!!!
    10-07-2014 04:04 PM
    Over on the MacRumors forum a guy from iLoome was asked if their product was compatible with cases like the Apple leather case that have any kind of "lip" that comes up partially over the curvature of the screen edges...and he said "no". He said it was designed for people who carried their devices naked.

Be aware...
    10-08-2014 09:01 AM
    Lol they should probably put that in the product description huh? Well I will let you all know how it goes when I try the combo (because I already ordered them both). I assume .4 mm won't be enough to mess things up too much, but we shall see.
    10-08-2014 11:54 AM
    I emailed iLoome as well an their answer was that it wouldn't work with the Apple leather case. Shame! They did say that they were producing their own cases which would work with their glass.
    10-08-2014 12:08 PM
    I emailed iLoome as well an their answer was that it wouldn't work with the Apple leather case. Shame! They did say that they were producing their own cases which would work with their glass.
    I am going to be optimistic. I think they are just covering their butts to make sure people don't out lash at them on the internet (which is inevitable). I have a feeling the Apple leather case will work no problem.
    10-08-2014 12:13 PM
    Lol they should probably put that in the product description huh? Well I will let you all know how it goes when I try the combo (because I already ordered them both). I assume .4 mm won't be enough to mess things up too much, but we shall see.
    Yeah pls let us know how it goes. I'm interested in this screen protector but not if it doesn't work with cases. Now I'm curious about their cases too. They should really promote it.
    10-08-2014 08:46 PM
    Yeah pls let us know how it goes. I'm interested in this screen protector but not if it doesn't work with cases. Now I'm curious about their cases too. They should really promote it.
    Unfortunately I am not getting my 6 until next month when my contract is up. But I will report back

ಠ益ಠ
    10-08-2014 10:08 PM
    Unfortunately I am not getting my 6 until next month when my contract is up. But I will report back

ಠ益ಠ
    Oh lol I might have to just buy one then. Thanks and don't worry a month goes by quickly!
    10-08-2014 10:10 PM
    Just ordered this off Amazon. I'll post pics if someone hasn't already done so by the time I receive it.
    deedeebear and eyecrispy like this.
    10-14-2014 01:55 AM
    Just ordered this off Amazon. I'll post pics if someone hasn't already done so by the time I receive it.
    Awesome! I'd love some feedback and would also be interested to know if it would work with the apple leather case.
    10-15-2014 07:08 AM
    i currently have a glass screen protector on my 6 from verizon and its a case friendly one and i dont like the way fits on the screen so im thinking of a full edge to edge glass and an otterbox defender like i had when i had a 4S and a 5
    10-15-2014 08:17 AM
    Has anyone else tried these new edge to edge glass screen protectors? I'm curious how well they work with certain cases.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.
    10-15-2014 11:14 PM
    Has anyone else tried these new edge to edge glass screen protectors? I'm curious how well they work with certain cases.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.
    There is one single iPhone 6 review for this protector and it was a positive one. It's too new to have too many reviews but it's only a matter of time.
    10-15-2014 11:27 PM
    If anyone still cares:
    iLoome representative redacted his statement about their product not fitting the official iphone cases:
    New edge to edge Glass Screen protector and Apple leather case-screen-shot-2014-10-16-12.08.19-pm.png
    I ordered a different brand and was about to send the iLoome one back today on my lunch break. Now I am going to keep them both and try out the iLoome one and keep the other (cheaper one) for back up
    10-16-2014 12:12 PM
    If anyone still cares:
    iLoome representative redacted his statement about their product not fitting the official iphone cases:

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-10-16 at 12.08.19 PM.png 
Views:	125 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	68561
    I ordered a different brand and was about to send the iLoome one back today on my lunch break. Now I am going to keep them both and try out the iLoome one and keep the other (cheaper one) for back up
    I saw that. It's on their website. That's good news bc I use the leather case.
    10-16-2014 08:31 PM
    If anyone still cares:

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-10-16 at 12.08.19 PM.png 
Views:	125 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	68561
    Hi Joe, can you confitm that it will work with apple leather case?
    11-10-2014 07:17 PM