Anyone know when Lifeproof start to sell iP6 cases ?
    09-27-2014 02:09 PM
    iPhone 6 Cases | Take your iPhone Anywhere | LifeProof
    looks like they dont know either lol
    09-27-2014 02:35 PM
    If I remember correctly it was a solid 1 to 2 months before they had anything for the 5 when it came out.
    09-28-2014 07:45 AM
    I just saw an ad today in the new subscription of iPhone Life mag....the ad specified that the cases will be available in November 2014.
    10-08-2014 07:44 AM
    I just saw an ad today in the new subscription of iPhone Life mag....the ad specified that the cases will be available in November 2014.
    Well that's right around the corner. Still trying to figure out if I'll want one for a big 6+. It would probably look ridiculous. Lol!
    10-08-2014 08:18 AM
    Well that's right around the corner. Still trying to figure out if I'll want one for a big 6+. It would probably look ridiculous. Lol!
    LOL !! It certainly wouldn't be as bad as putting an otter box defender on it😱😱😂 LOL
    10-08-2014 08:23 AM
    LOL !! It certainly wouldn't be as bad as putting an otter box defender on it LOL
    Omg! So true! Have you seen how huge it looks on the regular 6!?

I couldn't do it!
    10-08-2014 08:31 AM
    Omg! So true! Have you seen how huge it looks on the regular 6!?

I couldn't do it!
    Lmao. Yes I've seen it. It ginormous! I couldn't do that either. As it is when I use an OB defender on my 5C it makes it bulky I can't imagine it on the 6+ 😱
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    10-08-2014 08:33 AM
    LOL !! It certainly wouldn't be as bad as putting an otter box defender on it LOL
    Otter has yet to unveil their Defender for iP 6+. I have seen it though. It actually looks nice. No more bulky looking than others I've seen. But it doesn't matter to me, because even the slimmest of the slim cases won't help the 6+ fit my pockets. I'm just gonna have to invest in a few pair of Cargo Pants. I have a "man bag". But that's cumbersome.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-08-2014 08:50 AM
    On sale now if you signed up for email notification. They also released the pre sale link today on their Facebook and Twitter page. Black only for now and iphone 6 only. $79.99. I ordered one. Tired of waiting and will just buy another when colors come out. Have not seen any reviews yet but have seen comments that people have received it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    11-20-2014 10:39 PM
    Here's an unboxing of someone who already received their lifeproof fre case...

EmceeGeek likes this.
    11-21-2014 01:04 PM
    mine be here monday excited
    11-22-2014 12:01 AM
    Actually mine came two days early arrived today ! It's awesome screen protector is fantastic on it no gap or anything
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    11-22-2014 12:35 PM
    How's the sound quality too and from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-22-2014 03:22 PM
    How's the sound quality too and from

it was excellent actually on my end. My uncle said he heard me crystal clear, I heard him crystal clear as well.
    11-23-2014 01:13 AM
    Actually mine came two days early arrived today ! It's awesome screen protector is fantastic on it no gap or anything
    Hi, I've not used a lifeproof case before. Can you tell me if they're compatible with my phones existing screen protector or do I need to remove it?

Thanks

11-23-2014 03:11 AM
    Hi, I've not used a lifeproof case before. Can you tell me if they're compatible with my phones existing screen protector or do I need to remove it?

Thanks

It depends what screen protector. I have been using mine with basic film type protector. Zag, and glass won't work
    Paul Ellis1 likes this.
    11-23-2014 04:31 AM
    They always ask you to remove any protector because if anything fails, what can they do?
    Paul Ellis1 likes this.
    11-23-2014 09:09 AM
    I just ended up taking it off it was fine but just didn't feel right. Honestly it's just my old side of me like really I don't think a spec or two of lint under the built in screen protector would do anything. Basically just always extra nervous about damaging it, especially after trouble I went thru getting my phone Verizon still hasn't given me my refund yet.
    11-23-2014 03:27 PM
    Got my lifeproof for my 6 today! Did the water test and put it on the phone. Love the feel of it. Its nice and slim. The finger print id works flawless. The touch screen is flawless. I haven't made or received a call yet to check the sound clarity - but playing music it sounded great... Cant wait for more colors to come out. I always had at least 3 different color lifeproof cases for my phones - black, white, and a color. First impression with this case is great.

11-24-2014 09:17 PM
    I'm thinking about getting a Lifeproof Nuud when it comes out. I'm wondering if a Zagg glass screen cover on my iPhone 6, will this case still work on my phone with screen cover??

11-29-2014 09:13 AM
    Got my lifeproof for my 6 today! Did the water test and put it on the phone. Love the feel of it. Its nice and slim. The finger print id works flawless. The touch screen is flawless. I haven't made or received a call yet to check the sound clarity - but playing music it sounded great... Cant wait for more colors to come out. I always had at least 3 different color lifeproof cases for my phones - black, white, and a color. First impression with this case is great.

Since you 2 own the case already, I was hoping I could pick your brain. Do you know if the Apple 30 pin to Lightning adapter (cable version) is compatible with this case? The opening at the bottom looks smaller than past models and I'm not sure if it's going to fit. Life proof states on their site the case is only compatible with Apple Lightning cables (and since the adapter is slightly bigger I doubt it fits). Thank you!
    12-01-2014 07:47 AM
    Since you 2 own the case already, I was hoping I could pick your brain. Do you know if the Apple 30 pin to Lightning adapter (cable version) is compatible with this case? The opening at the bottom looks smaller than past models and I'm not sure if it's going to fit. Life proof states on their site the case is only compatible with Apple Lightning cables (and since the adapter is slightly bigger I doubt it fits). Thank you!
    couldnt answer that myself dont use any cables or adapters accept the normal cable :-D
    12-02-2014 01:26 AM
    couldnt answer that myself dont use any cables or adapters accept the normal cable :-D
    Dang! Would it be possible for you to post a picture of the bottom of the case?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    12-02-2014 07:33 AM