I would like to share some of my impressions about Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker from Tmart.com . First of all this bluetooth speaker are ideal for households that aren't strictly Apple-centric, since they work with all nearly all smartphones such as Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and all tablets, laptops, as well as all iPhones, iPads, and all iPod Touch models. It’s really small and can be moved from room to room with easy to pair. Connect to a wireless speaker, and you can keep your device where you want it. Use it as a remote to choose the music you want to hear.

Mini Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Review-foto-13.09.14-17-04-51.jpg

The speaker has waterproof design it means that it can be hung from the wall or simply lain on a flat surface, fitting into the space you have available. But be careful it doesn’t work in the water! It has sucker on it that allows you to stick the speaker on the wall in the bathroom.

Mini Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Review-mini-waterproof-wireless-bluetooth-speaker-sucker-blue_4_600x600.jpg

Mini Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Review-2.jpg

You can also take calls on the speaker. It’s really convenient function if you take a bath and need to transfer the call from your phone to the speaker. The sound quality —considering its size— is impressive. I was surprised to hear such a clear and clarity sound. And for all of those people who like to hear loud music I must say that this little device has ability to play at high volume without sounding fuzzy or distorted.

Mini Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Review-1.jpg

One of the helpful feature I found in my own testing was the fact that the speaker has indicator sounds in addition to the blinking. It has a specific chime for when it turns on, successfully pairs, and when it hits the maximum or minimum volume. It’s a small feature that comes in handy to tell you when you can start playing music or make a speakerphone call.

The battery gives an astounding six hours of playback and fully recharged within three hours. It has a long wireless range about 10m or 30ft, and sounds as good as one can reasonably expect from a truly portable Bluetooth speaker.

Wrapping it up
    There are other speakers that sound a bit better than this one, but nothing beats its combination of quality sound, portability, ease of use, and value. Definitely worth it!
    Last edited by armoko; 09-17-2014 at 08:26 AM. Reason: removed link
    09-15-2014 11:13 AM
    Thanks for the review...
    09-15-2014 05:49 PM
    Great review
    How much is it?
    09-16-2014 09:34 PM
    Great review
    How much is it?
    The price is like 14$
    09-20-2014 02:51 PM
    Thank you for your review and I love this design. So cute!
    09-23-2014 11:42 PM