Mophie Helium or Plus

bargard

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys...your help would be appreciated. I was debating between getting the helium or the plus.

I want something that's going to give me power to make it through the day and isn't really that big.

I guess it really comes down to size is the plus noticeably bigger than the helium?

So what do you mophie users recommend?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I actually recommend the one you didn't mention. The juice pack air. It is only slightly bigger than the helium.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I have the Helium.
Great case & battery charger is fine fie me.
One note of caution - web site states that you'll get 80% of you battery charged but I get 60%.
BTW: like some others on iMore, I start each day with using the Mophie battery 1st, then when that runs down, I start using the iPhone battery. (Web site says to start using it after your iPhone battery is out of juice.)

Good Luck

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have all three. Helium is for light use to get you through the day. Air for just a bit more and the plus gets you through a very heavy use day.

As stated above I always use the Mophie first. It last longer and doesn't heat up the phone.

It's 100% okay to have a lithium ion battery charging all the time. It's actually better than draining it.

kasimodem

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I have the Helium Pack (Helium case and charging dock) and really like it. I wanted a case to protect my 5s but thinnest and lightest as possible. I also like the fact that the Helium is the only Mophie case that does not cover the hard buttons of the iPhone, so it's not a completely closed case. It fit well in pocket. Pay attention to chinese counterfeit, there are so many on eBay and other sites. I took mine on Apple Store to be sure.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'd go with the Air or Plus, though the Air seems like it could be a best of both worlds solution for you

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I can't recommend mophie enough to anyone. My air gets me through a full SOLID day with room to spare.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711