Inateck BP1001W Review

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
The Inateck BP1001W bluetooth speaker is a small nicely designed speaker. It offers play, pause, answer call, end call, and volume controls via a single control on the back of the speaker. There is also a microphone on the back for voice calls along with a microUSB charging port and auxiliary input if you want to use it without bluetooth connected, or with a device that doesn?t have bluetooth.The model I have has a white top while the rest is silver. The front and both sides where the speaker is at have an audio frequency design of small holes punched into it. The bottom has the power switch on it as well as four foam feet on it so it doesn?t slide around or scratch the bottom.

If you?re looking for a booming speaker to use at a party or a big group of people, this isn?t the speaker you?re looking for. Though if you?re looking for just a desk speaker or for small groups it works great for that. Also this speaker isn?t going to offer you the best sound quality you?ve ever heard, and I think that?s fine. I?ve found most people don?t care too much about sound quality and as a cheaper option for a bluetooth speaker the Inateck offers you a speaker to play your music through when you can?t or don?t want to use headphones.

If you?ve ever found yourself in a situation where you?re with a group of people watching a movie and the audio isn?t quite getting to everyone, the Inateck will work great for that as well, or if you just want a more front facing speaker for yourself while watching a movie on your laptop, tablet, or phone. I listen to a wide range of rock music and while listening to this diversity of rock I will say the Inateck offers pretty good sound quality for its price. It?s definitely worth checking out if you?re on a tight budget.

You can find other reviews online as well, it is quite affordable. You can buy it off Amazon and directly from Inateck. So check it out, maybe it?s just what you?re looking for.
Inateck - BP1001W
Amazon - Inateck BP1001W

EDIT: Here are some pictures I forgot to take when I posted the review.

e8a7e5en.jpg

aryvada6.jpg

ahama7y3.jpg

e3u3uzy4.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro