Bluetooth keyboard

thomas_xxxxx

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I use bluetooth keyboard on my iPad. Everything went fine. But in recent time I experience a problem. When I start typing, the letters on iPad appears after 1 second approximately. And when I write big letter, it appers twice. Sometimes it happens sometimes not. Usually reboot fixes it. Can the reason be PanGu jailbreak? How can I fix it?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
What brand of keyboard is it?

Did you check the manufacturers website for similar issues. I don't see a JB being an issue unless you have a keyboard tweak installed

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible that the batteries (if applicable) may need changing or recharging?

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
It is certainly possible that the jailbreak is generating some sort of interference if that is the only system change you have made since you started experiencing issues. Disassociate your keyboard and iPad and fully power down each device. Leave the iPad off for around 10 seconds and reboot it. Once it reboots, reconnect your BT keyboard.

Two major possibilities are interference with the BT signal and some piece of software causing the BT controller to act strangely on the iPad. This is a hazard of jailbreaking though to be honest I've never heard of PanGu causing BT to breakdown. If its interference, you'll have to move it away from the source of interference. Usually this isn't a huge issue with BT because the devices are close together but if you have a lot of different gear shooting out radio waves in a tight area, that could do it.

If you keep having issues, I recommend installing and using BluSelect. It's a pretty amazing bluetooth controller for jailbroken iOS and it is possible that it will eliminate the issues you are having with the stock bluetooth controls.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh