I use bluetooth keyboard on my iPad. Everything went fine. But in recent time I experience a problem. When I start typing, the letters on iPad appears after 1 second approximately. And when I write big letter, it appers twice. Sometimes it happens sometimes not. Usually reboot fixes it. Can the reason be PanGu jailbreak? How can I fix it?
    07-07-2014 06:10 AM
    What brand of keyboard is it?

Did you check the manufacturers website for similar issues. I don't see a JB being an issue unless you have a keyboard tweak installed
    07-07-2014 07:59 AM
    Genius LuxePad 9000. It started to do just recently, in the past it did not do so therefore I thought it may be caused by Pangu JB.
    07-07-2014 08:31 AM
    Is it possible that the batteries (if applicable) may need changing or recharging?
    07-07-2014 09:49 AM
    It is certainly possible that the jailbreak is generating some sort of interference if that is the only system change you have made since you started experiencing issues. Disassociate your keyboard and iPad and fully power down each device. Leave the iPad off for around 10 seconds and reboot it. Once it reboots, reconnect your BT keyboard.

Two major possibilities are interference with the BT signal and some piece of software causing the BT controller to act strangely on the iPad. This is a hazard of jailbreaking though to be honest I've never heard of PanGu causing BT to breakdown. If its interference, you'll have to move it away from the source of interference. Usually this isn't a huge issue with BT because the devices are close together but if you have a lot of different gear shooting out radio waves in a tight area, that could do it.

If you keep having issues, I recommend installing and using BluSelect. It's a pretty amazing bluetooth controller for jailbroken iOS and it is possible that it will eliminate the issues you are having with the stock bluetooth controls.
    Just_Me_D and thomas_xxxxx like this.
    07-07-2014 10:50 AM
    Is it possible that the batteries (if applicable) may need changing or recharging?
    No, battery is fine both in keyboard and iPad.
    07-07-2014 04:02 PM
    If you are able, try another bluetooth keyboard and see if the problem persists.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums
    08-01-2014 10:59 AM