Hi, I a using the nd case now 10 days and more everyday, because I am here on the seaside and I needed a waterproof case. What I discovered with this case is:

I think the cases makes a too heavy pressure on the screen
    The touchscreen you cannot use when water is on the screen, but that's not a problem from the case.
    The touch screen don't react correctly when the case is on the phone, I think that has something to do with the pressure
    After all that after using this screen, I have now a black point on the LCD, small, like a dead pixel

So.... I cannot recommend this case as a all day waterproof case. Think otterbox and incipio are doing better jobs here.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk
    07-06-2014 11:20 AM
    Are you using a screen protector along with the case?

They had warnings on there site about this
    07-06-2014 11:51 AM
    No screenprotector. Never used on an iphone

07-06-2014 12:27 PM
    Some do have that problem of the screen protector not lying flush with the phone's screen. Not all do that way. The Otterbox Defender I got for my wife's iPhone 5c did that way. I called Otter and they sent me a replacement for free that works great. I then returned the faulty case to Verizon. I would return it for another one and see if it works ok. Also, it can do that way if it's not on properly. I've seen some who take the case off, then put it back on and then it's ok.

Sent from from my iPhone 5
    kataran likes this.
    07-06-2014 12:42 PM
    I love lifeproof and their nd cases are my favorite now. They're great at replacing the cases for you if you have a problem but I've never experienced this; on the i5 or 5S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    zmsox likes this.
    07-06-2014 05:02 PM
    I have used the nuud cases on numerous phones and never had this issue.
    zmsox likes this.
    07-06-2014 05:22 PM
    Hi, I a using the nd case now 10 days and more everyday, because I am here on the seaside and I needed a waterproof case. What I discovered with this case is:

I think the cases makes a too heavy pressure on the screen
    The touchscreen you cannot use when water is on the screen, but that's not a problem from the case.
    The touch screen don't react correctly when the case is on the phone, I think that has something to do with the pressure
    After all that after using this screen, I have now a black point on the LCD, small, like a dead pixel

So.... I cannot recommend this case as a all day waterproof case. Think otterbox and incipio are doing better jobs here.

The Nuud does not put pressure anywhere near the actual screen (at least enough to cause touch screen issues. The gaskets border the outside. I have used the Nuud since it came out for the 5 and it's phenominal. What you are describing does not sound related to the case at all.
    07-16-2014 06:16 PM