I thought my blue case was holding up pretty well, showing just mild sign of wear. Then I decided to get a new one for the new phone and the difference is remarkable. Some I presume is due to changes in the dye lot, the new one is a lot "bluer" and closer to the color of the iPad case, than the old one was even when brand new.

How's your Apple iPhone 5/5s leather case holding up?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1406908559.274606.jpg
    08-01-2014 11:56 AM
    Given the state of the leather cases would you buy another? I want to freshen up my case but I can't find anything I like compared to the feel of my tatty blue case and so I can't justify buying a new one knowing it will do the same

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    08-02-2014 03:11 PM
    Mine isn't doing too well it just looks horrible it's going green on the corners

Attachment 60059Attachment 60060Attachment 60061

It looks stylish actually. Really, soon, a lot of cases will look that way from factory and will cost lot more because of the hard work to bring it to that stylish state.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    08-02-2014 03:39 PM
    Given the state of the leather cases would you buy another? I want to freshen up my case but I can't find anything I like compared to the feel of my tatty blue case and so I can't justify buying a new one knowing it will do the same

I sent my new one back with similar thoughts. Didn't feel like spending $42 for just a brighter blue which is going to look about the same as my old one in a few months.

I will just keep using the old one, it's got character. Lol
    08-02-2014 06:14 PM
    I just bought an Apple leather case for my phone and my iPad. I bought the black for the phone and the brown leather for the iPad. The brown leather looks really sweet. And both feel really good when using them.
    08-23-2014 11:45 PM
    just curious i just got one for my phone in black, im worried about how the metal bezel has tiny bit showing when u put case on i dont know how to explain it will that get scratched or anything ?
    08-24-2014 01:06 AM
    just curious i just got one for my phone in black, im worried about how the metal bezel has tiny bit showing when u put case on i dont know how to explain it will that get scratched or anything ?
    No.
    08-24-2014 01:29 AM
32 12