All, I'm so confused . Do I need a case and if so should it be apple leather case, lifeproof nuud, otterbox symmetry or seidio surface. Plus do I really need a glas screen shield or just go with a powersupport crystal. In the past I used all these cases but now
    I'm stuck do I need major protection or just something for minor drops. I see many don't use any case , so please opinions will help. Thanks
    06-08-2014 01:58 PM
    There is no way for us to answer this question because we do not know you, your likes and dislikes or how careful you are with your device. You seem like you need a case but don't want one. Personally, I don't use a case or a screen protector. Why? Because I don't want to. Many others use both. Having said that, decide for yourself if you want protection on your device or not.
    taz323 likes this.
    06-08-2014 03:26 PM
    As JustMe'D, stated it is a personal preference. I prefer not to use a case, but it is must for me to use something.and basically have tried every type till I found the one that suits me the best. Good luck with your search.
    06-08-2014 03:38 PM
    I agree. To be honest I never drop , and so far with all the cases I have I end up back to the apple leather case. But when I look at my otterbox symmetry and seidio surface I get confused again haha
    Just_Me_D and taz323 like this.
    06-08-2014 06:16 PM
    Personally I highly recommend the zagg glass screen protector. Lifetime warranty and fits the phone perfectly! Also as far a case goes I don't like bulk. So that being said I highly recommend the spigen neo hybrid! Way better protection than the apple leather and doesn't add the bulk but you get the protection you need. Hope this helps.
    06-08-2014 07:05 PM
    Your device will pick up dings from being carried in your pocket, period. iPhones are more durable than many but dings are just a reality of carrying your device like that every day. Whether you go with a case is ultimately personal preference. I've never dropped a cellphone in all the years I've used one (aaaand I just jinxed myself) but some people are more accident prone in that regard. Whether you can tolerate dings and other minor blemishes is up to you.

Personally I go naked (I use a Note 3, great phone but doesn't need to get any heavier) and eventually attach a vinyl skin. I like DecalGirl although there are others as well. A good matte vinyl skin is scratch resistant and can hide minor blemishes on a device. iPhones are typically very well supported by third party vendors and skin makers so it is easy to find something that looks good to you.
    Abstractdesigns likes this.
    06-08-2014 09:09 PM
    I agree. To be honest I never drop , and so far with all the cases I have I end up back to the apple leather case. But when I look at my otterbox symmetry and seidio surface I get confused again haha
    I don't ever mean to drop my phone, but it happens.

I'd rather bulk up my phone than shell out $200 for an insurance replacement. I love Otterbox and Ballistics cases. I've also got a LifeProof case but only use that one when I'm near water or when it's raining. The built in SP gets on my nerves and makes typing harder but it is waterproof. I've dropped my phone in the horse trough on accident and it works.
    06-09-2014 10:03 AM