Does anyone have a protector on the back of their iPad?

budmonster

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I purchased a Zagg Apple iPad Air (Smudge) Screen Protector for my iPad Air back in Feb and now the screen discoloration is horrible, it turned yellow. Zagg will send a replacement to me for free just S&H, $3.99. It also lists some other protectors at discounted prices, ex: Apple iPad Air (Full Body) for just $10.

- Is protector really necessary for the back of the iPad, I mean does anyone here use one? My Air is mostly in a case 90% of time as my son uses it a lot. I would feel more conformable with it on but still don't know if the extra $10 + S&H is worth it.

Thoughts? Thanks..

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
The only time I've ever used a screen protector, is when it was part of the case. And have never had an issue.

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
According to me the protector is not required. As i have an Air too, which is used by me, family and nephews. I have not faced any issues yet.

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I have the Air and do not have a back protector on it. I have a smart cover and use a zipper case to transport to work and back. I have not noticed any scratching on the back. I'm not overly concerned if the back would get scratched. My wife's iPad 2 has gone naked since we've owned it and it still looks in great shape. As long as it is not dropped, it is pretty sturdy.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't have one. I use a keyboard case that leaves the back of my iPad exposed. Never occurred to me to get a protector for the rear of the iPad. But I am also not concerned if there are some scratches on the back of the iPad. The back of my iPad doesn't really rest on any surface though. When it is in the keyboard case, the iPad rests on the case's side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal