Anyone currently using a plastic screen protector with impact resistance? What do y'all think?

How do they feel?
    05-30-2014 05:49 PM
    Not me. Sorry....
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-30-2014 08:00 PM
    Anyone currently using a plastic screen protector with impact resistance? What do y'all think?

How do they feel?
    How thick is the protector you're using?

Plastic protectors are great because they're durable, flexible and if you need to replace them they're not that expensive. We have a lifetime guarantee with our so even if it get scratched up over time the replacement is free.
    blessed2bamommie likes this.
    06-04-2014 05:42 AM
    I was just wondering if anyone was using one. If people had the choice over inexpensive glass that didn't offer anything more than scratch protection or impact resistant PET that would protect the phone against scratches and in the event of a drop with the same clarity as glass and a similar feel which they would choose?

I

Plastic protectors are great because they're durable, flexible and if you need to replace them they're not that expensive. We have a lifetime guarantee with our so even if it get scratched up over time the replacement is free.
    06-05-2014 03:44 PM
    I would chose the PET one. Just because some glass ones can be a brittle and some of my friends have had them and they've broken easily.

Again it's down to personal choice - but for the money some of these glass protectors go for I'd stick to the PET ones.
    06-12-2014 08:26 AM
    Thanks Oliver I appreciate the feedback.

I would chose the PET one. Just because some glass ones can be a brittle and some of my friends have had them and they've broken easily.

Again it's down to personal choice - but for the money some of these glass protectors go for I'd stick to the PET ones.
    06-12-2014 12:38 PM
    Not me. Sorry....
    Me either, I decided to go with the Zagg GLASS.....Totally satisfied. I've found that anything plastic tends to scratch easier than GLASS
    06-12-2014 02:18 PM
    Plastic Junk........

Go nothing or Go with Glass
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-12-2014 02:52 PM
    Me either, I decided to go with the Zagg GLASS.....Totally satisfied. I've found that anything plastic tends to scratch easier than GLASS
    I used a ZAgg film. Didn't know they made glass. I use Bodyguardz Pure.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    06-15-2014 08:46 PM
    I used a ZAgg film. Didn't know they made glass. I use Bodyguardz Pure.

Yes. Zagg also makes a GLASS screen protector. I have it on my screen and the Zagg Invisible Shield HD on the back for total protection

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    Last edited by spencerdl; 06-15-2014 at 11:22 PM. Reason: nope
    06-15-2014 08:49 PM
    Plastic Junk........

Go nothing or Go with Glass
    I prefer glass. While mine film was off I learned about glass.

06-15-2014 08:50 PM
    I completely agree that glass is the way to go on your smartphone and obviously if you can afford it but what about for your iPad? I just can't get past paying the price to protect a device I use only briefly each day. I have kids so I definitely want the screen protected.
    07-30-2014 11:27 AM
    I don't get the glass on glass or any protector at all but that's just me
    07-30-2014 12:38 PM
    I completely agree that glass is the way to go on your smartphone and obviously if you can afford it but what about for your iPad? I just can't get past paying the price to protect a device I use only briefly each day. I have kids so I definitely want the screen protected.
    It's cheaper than a screen replacement....my Mama got mine with my ipad thankfully. I found it mysteriously cracked & glad it was the screen protector!

08-04-2014 03:22 PM

What do you have? I don't want to Spring for glass for my kid.

08-04-2014 03:23 PM