There has been a lot of talk about the invisibleSHIELD Glass tempered glass screen protectors on this forum. A few people asked me what the Glass looks like on other devices. I've uploaded this video on YouTube to show you the differences in cuts for all devices that the glass is currently available for. Someone also asked me how strong it was. In a few days I'll post a video of a hammer and drop test of a iPhone 5S with the iSGlass on it.

Cheers

Highrisedrifter likes this.
    04-17-2014 11:44 AM
    Nice. Thanks. I'll watch it when I get home later on but I wonder if you could answer some questions for me please?

I'm asking primarily for the iPhone here.

How thick is it?
    Does it impinge on the ability to put a case on the device?
    04-17-2014 12:00 PM
    Most cases fit. The only ones I've had trouble with so far are the Tech 21 bumpers (the Tech 21 cases seem to work). It is .39mm thick which is one of the thicker glass screen protectors on the market but it also makes it stronger. It's not noticeably thick though because it has tapered/rounded edges.
    Highrisedrifter likes this.
    04-17-2014 12:14 PM
    Most cases fit. The only ones I've had trouble with so far are the Tech 21 bumpers (the Tech 21 cases seem to work). It is .39mm thick which is one of the thicker glass screen protectors on the market but it also makes it stronger. It's not noticeably thick though because it has tapered/rounded edges.
    Quick question: really want one of these on my 5s but I have a Mophie Juice case and will it fit?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    04-18-2014 01:24 PM
    Yup. I have almost every juice pack and it works flawlessly.
    Bradley Spence and donemt like this.
    04-18-2014 02:38 PM
    Here's a video that a lot of people have been waiting for. Hammer Test and a Drop Test. Enjoy!

donemt likes this.
    04-18-2014 03:02 PM
    Here's a video that a lot of people have been waiting for. Hammer Test and a Drop Test. Enjoy!

Is this screen protection worth the money? Anyone had damage prevented by using these?
    06-17-2014 12:45 PM
    Yup a co worker of mine dropped his phone cracked the screen protector. He sent it in and they mailed him out a new one. No damage to his iPhone at all.
    06-17-2014 12:50 PM
    Interesting. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    06-17-2014 12:51 PM
    Is this screen protection worth the money? Anyone had damage prevented by using these?
    Yup, here as well. My Wife dropped her 5s and the only damage was a small crack in the upper left hand corner which is barely visible. It's almost as though the Zagg GLASS had self healing properties. I'm almost sure that without the Zagg GLASS being installed the screen would have been damaged instead of the Zagg GLASS
    hydrogen3 and nikkisharif like this.
    06-17-2014 01:29 PM
    The Zagg Glass is one hell of a great screen protector. If were not using my Nuud case I would be right back to putting my Glass on. One thing I really like about the Glass is that it also has better anti fingerprint coating than the iPhone.
    07-16-2014 06:39 PM
    The Zagg Glass is one hell of a great screen protector. If were not using my Nuud case I would be right back to putting my Glass on. One thing I really like about the Glass is that it also has better anti fingerprint coating than the iPhone.
    I agree it's good at repelling finger prints but I wouldn't go that far about being better than the screen itself. My iPad screen that has no screen protector also wipes clean much easier than the Zagg glass on my iPhone.
    07-17-2014 12:28 AM
    It's definitely worth it! Dropped my phone in a raggedy parking lot. One corner of the Zagg Glass has a small crack & the other corners are a little beat up. Besides a small nick on the edge of my phone (hardest impact area), the screen is flawless & Zagg is sending me a free replacement. I should have it by the weekend
    Spencerdl likes this.
    07-24-2014 01:42 AM
    It's definitely worth it! Dropped my phone in a raggedy parking lot. One corner of the Zagg Glass has a small crack & the other corners are a little beat up. Besides a small nick on the edge of my phone (hardest impact area), the screen is flawless & Zagg is sending me a free replacement. I should have it by the weekend
    Sounds like great customer service to me.. I might have to check it out myself, thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-24-2014 02:35 AM
    Sounds like great customer service to me.. I might have to check it out myself, thanks!

You're welcome. I think you'll really like it. You can't even tell it's on & it's so smooth!!
    07-24-2014 02:57 AM
    You're welcome. I think you'll really like it. You can't even tell it's on & it's so smooth!!
    Do you use a case along with it?

07-24-2014 04:11 AM
    Do you use a case along with it?

Sometimes. I have a boatload of cases & when I do decide to use one, the fit is still perfect. Haven't had any issues at all.
    07-27-2014 01:12 AM
    I bought the Zagg Glass for my iPad mini with Retina, and I have to say, it's pretty awesome.

The oleophobic coating is incredible, I haven't had to use an anti-static wipe since I installed it, smears come off using a dry micro-fibre or glass cloth. Word of warning though - your device WILL become slightly more slippery as a result.

Installation was a breeze, although I somehow managed to install mine slightly crookedly.

The price was a little steep ($50.00) but completely justifiable for the iPad size that it is, and I'm in Australia so we tend to pay more for everything when it comes to consumer electronics.

If you want a gorgeous silky glass feel, I would highly recommend this!

iPad mini with Retina Display
    32GB, White, Wi-Fi+4G
    iOS 7.1.1
    zerog46 and nikkisharif like this.
    07-27-2014 01:52 AM
    I bought the Zagg Glass for my iPad mini with Retina, and I have to say, it's pretty awesome.

The oleophobic coating is incredible, I haven't had to use an anti-static wipe since I installed it, smears come off using a dry micro-fibre or glass cloth. Word of warning though - your device WILL become slightly more slippery as a result.

Installation was a breeze, although I somehow managed to install mine slightly crookedly.

The price was a little steep ($50.00) but completely justifiable for the iPad size that it is, and I'm in Australia so we tend to pay more for everything when it comes to consumer electronics.

If you want a gorgeous silky glass feel, I would highly recommend this!

iPad mini with Retina Display
    32GB, White, Wi-Fi+4G
    iOS 7.1.1
    I've been thinking about one for mr rMini since I love the one for me 5S. Thanks for the info
    07-28-2014 11:28 PM