Otterbox Symmetry Series Case

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up an OB symmetry in wild orchid (coral) for my 5C and it matches the color of my phone PERFECTLY. I'm very picky as far as what kind of case I use on my phone & have always preferred the speck grip for my 5C....but I have to say I'm really REALLY liking this new one from OB. They did a nice job creating this one for sure 😃👍

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious 5C🎀

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I love the case but I like naked better! I wonder if I can get my money back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes the case is really nice !!

As far as getting your money back...you shouldn't have a problem at all. Just call OB customer service & let them know you just weren't 100% happy with it. OB customer service from my previous experience with my 4S was always good - I don't think you'll have problem at all:)

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious iPad Air🎀

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Yes the case is really nice !!

As far as getting your money back...you shouldn't have a problem at all. Just call OB customer service & let them know you just weren't 100% happy with it. OB customer service from my previous experience with my 4S was always good - I don't think you'll have problem at all:)

Sent from my PINK-alicious iPad Air

Howdy Pink! I'm just gonna keep it! Lol I have a couple dbrand rear skins on the way too! Don't judge me. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zmsox

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
These cases are really good. I bought two of them. One black and one lime.
Amazing cases. Good quality and not too bulky

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
first time posting on here, i just got mine in mail today form otterbox.com i like it but the thing is i thought it be cross between commuter and defender i think it has less protection then the commuter ill more likely return it. good case though.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
have you dropped it ? what i was worried about is lack of a lip on the front the commuter lip is much thicker the thin lip on this is what worries me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner