Nike Fuel band

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
can someone explain to me more about this nike fuel band.. I'm interested and I've read that it basically records any body movement, so anytime the body is moving its being recorded like i don't completely get it. can someone in their own words explain it

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I got a FitBit for Christmas and, from what I've heard, it's basically the same as a fuel band. I have the FitBit Flex and it tracks: steps taken, distance walked, calories burned, "active" minutes, total sleep and calories burned. You can also track how much water you drink and the food you eat. Basically they're glorified pedometers. I have to say, wearing it everyday has made me want to take the steps more or get up from my desk throughout the day. Hope that helped a little.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I got a FitBit for Christmas and, from what I've heard, it's basically the same as a fuel band. I have the FitBit Flex and it tracks: steps taken, distance walked, calories burned, "active" minutes, total sleep and calories burned. You can also track how much water you drink and the food you eat. Basically they're glorified pedometers. I have to say, wearing it everyday has made me want to take the steps more or get up from my desk throughout the day. Hope that helped a little.

I read a statistic that those who wear fitness bands are 28% more active than those who don't!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I read a statistic that those who wear fitness bands are 28% more active than those who don't!

Haha funny you say that. A couple other people I work with also got Fitbits for Christmas and my boss calls it her "Guilt Band!"

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW