Thinking about getting a Lifeproof case and a new screen protector off amazon.

Which should I get, spigen, halo, or these guys - Tech Armor Apple iPhone 5/5S Premium Antiglare and Antifingerprint Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [3-PACK] - Frustration Free Packaging:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories
    02-06-2014 04:23 AM
    Big fan of Tech Armor protectors, especially their anti glare.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    02-06-2014 06:13 AM
    Tech Armor and SGP
    mumfoau likes this.
    02-06-2014 08:57 AM
    Well if you're looking at getting a Fre the popular screen protector to pair with that seems to be the Belkin Antiglare Iris. It helps to eliminate the newton rings that appear with the fre's screen protector. I'm also in the same boat. Might try to order a Belkin from Amazon (I have a Fre case but don't use it all the time and want to start using a screen protector again).

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    02-06-2014 09:51 AM
    I like the Spigen Steinheil Ultracrystal.
    02-06-2014 10:56 AM
    a spigen glas t or a belkin glass screen protector
    02-06-2014 09:33 PM
    Zagg Invisible Shield HD.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums app
    02-22-2014 04:11 PM
    OP, as you can tell there are a lot of screen protectors to choose from. I think the GLASS versions currently on the market are the best ones. I chose Zagg GLASS...it works for me.
    02-23-2014 08:32 AM
    Not gonna lie but I use one I bought from the dollar store and it works much better than the ones I've bought before, if I can find the packaging I'll edit this post later.

Tapin and talkin from my iPhone
    02-23-2014 08:50 AM
    OP, as you can tell there are a lot of screen protectors to choose from. I think the GLASS versions currently on the market are the best ones. I chose Zagg GLASS...it works for me.
    Yup. The ZAGG Tempered Glass is just amazing. Looks and feels like the glass on a smartphone. You just always forget that it's even there and it definitely seems more scratch resistant than the actual iPhone display. Now I don't have to worry about my phone getting all scratched out in and out of my pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-27-2014 09:22 PM
    Yup. The ZAGG Tempered Glass is just amazing. Looks and feels like the glass on a smartphone. You just always forget that it's even there and it definitely seems more scratch resistant than the actual iPhone display. Now I don't have to worry about my phone getting all scratched out in and out of my pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree with this. Installation was very easy and it looks/works great.
    Last edited by DarkKnight08; 02-28-2014 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Typo
    02-28-2014 09:58 AM
    With the glass protectors, do you still get the air bubbles and dust particles underneath? How about the corners not sticking? Those are all problems I've encountered in the past with regular screen protectors.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    02-28-2014 02:15 PM
    With the glass protectors, do you still get the air bubbles and dust particles underneath? How about the corners not sticking? Those are all problems I've encountered in the past with regular screen protectors.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

I have not had any of those problems with the ZAGG Glass. I took my time cleaning the screen before applying, but the process for application is simple and straight forward.
    02-28-2014 02:53 PM
    I have encountered zero defects with the Spigen glass screen protectors.
    02-28-2014 02:56 PM
    Tech Armor and SGP
    Just installed a Tech Armor and I swear, a perfectly installed SP is like nothing is even there.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    03-03-2014 09:22 PM
    I use the zNitro tempered glass on one of my 5s', Air, and rMini. I use a BodyGuardz tempered glass on my other 5s.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE
    03-04-2014 07:42 AM
    I'd recommend the glass protectors from Otterbox, the self healing ones. I have seen them take a scratch or two and they never get bad...

But just prepare to pay a hefty amount for those.
    03-04-2014 08:40 AM
    I'd recommend the glass protectors from Otterbox, the self healing ones. I have seen them take a scratch or two and they never get bad...

But just prepare to pay a hefty amount for those.
    I didn't even know Otterbox was now offering tempered glass. Looks like everyone is jumping on the tempered glass bandwagon that I think as Spigen may have started.

Sent from my liberated titanium 5s 32
    Speedygi likes this.
    03-04-2014 08:42 AM
    I didn't even know Otterbox was now offering tempered glass. Looks like everyone is jumping on the tempered glass bandwagon that I think as Spigen may have started.

Sent from my liberated titanium 5s 32
    I knew about it because I was almost going to be employed into this iPhone accessory company and they introduced me to those in the first day at the interview. Was amazed myself ...
    03-04-2014 08:43 AM