Which Mophie case to get & are they durable?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Can someone provide an update on how long their cases are lasting? Are the case batteries losing their ability to charge your phone over time?
Thanks!

I had the Juice Pack Air for my 5S and it was excellent! It wasn't my daily case but it really came in handy (especially for concerts, sporting events, vacation and those extremely long days). I now have an iPhone 6 and am anxiously awaiting a Mophie for this phone. If you're on the fence about picking one up - just go for it! You won't regret it!

lensterman

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
I have an iphone 6 on order. Should get it in a couple of weeks. I wanted to get feedback from users of the iphone 5 so I can buy a battery case for the iphone 6. Do you have any idea when the iphone 6 case will be available?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have an iphone 6 on order. Should get it in a couple of weeks. I wanted to get feedback from users of the iphone 5 so I can buy a battery case for the iphone 6. Do you have any idea when the iphone 6 case will be available?

No idea on a launch data - I'd recommend signing up on Mophie's site for updates via email. Probably your best bet.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73