The Space looks like it'll be a great pick up once it launches in March
    02-22-2014 04:01 AM
    So I got my Juice Pack Plus for my iPhone 5s today..... Let me just say I like it 100 times better than the Air for one reason....the plus has a band around it that is "sticky" as compared to the smooth slippery band that is around the Air model.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    That's mostly what I use now. I have two helium's for when I go out. They are a bit lighter.
    02-22-2014 08:56 AM
    Just a quick update. I ended up swapping my Mophie last Saturday. There was definitely something wrong with it (the battery wasn't last nearly as long as it should with a full charge plus when it would get low it would flip between charging and not charging rapidly which caused my phone to continuously beep or vibrate). Swapped it out and the new one is 10x better. I used if all day yesterday and it lasted until the evening with heavy use. Thanks for the advice again guys!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    zerog46 likes this.
    03-02-2014 12:20 PM
    I picked up a white mophie air yesterday and it makes considerably loud creaking, is this normal for the white version? I've had the black and had no creaking at all but the white overall feels much cheaper and of lesser quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-02-2014 12:46 PM
    Nope. I have a white plus and it's fine. Definitely a different feel because if the plastic but it works great.
    03-02-2014 09:07 PM
    Hey guys,
    I just starting using my Mophie Helium differently.
    I start the day using the Mophie charger. Then when it runs out, obviously the iPhone battery is being used,
    For the past week, only once have I run the Mophie battery down all the way. Moderate use of iPhone.
    My thinking is that I'm saving my iPhone battery.
    What I failed to mention was that I plan to use the iPhone only once a week
    Any comments?
    Any cons for using this process?
    TIA
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 05-17-2014 at 09:49 PM.
    05-17-2014 09:25 PM
    Hey guys,
    I just starting using my Mophie Helium differently.
    I start the day using the Mophie charger. Then when it runs out, obviously the iPhone battery is being used,
    For the past week, only once have I run the Mophie battery down all the way. Moderate use of iPhone.
    My thinking is that I'm saving my iPhone battery.
    Any comments?
    Any cons for using this process?
    TIA
    Seems logical, unless of course not using the iPhone battery could somehow be detrimental. Probably an Apple Support technical question. It's like, I didn't drive my car for 6 months after knee reconstruction and leg surgery. Still needed to to start it up a few times and get an oil change when I started driving again. Just my opinion.

Sent from my...take a guess?
    05-17-2014 09:42 PM
    Seems logical, unless of course not using the iPhone battery could somehow be detrimental. Probably an Apple Support technical question. It's like, I didn't drive my car for 6 months after knee reconstruction and leg surgery. Still needed to to start it up a few times and get an oil change when I started driving again. Just my opinion.
    Sent from my...take a guess?
    Tks for your comment CR.
    What I failed to mention was that I plan to use the iPhone battery only once a week.
    Good Luck
    05-17-2014 09:48 PM
    Tks for your comment CR.
    What I failed to mention was that I plan to use the iPhone battery only once a week.
    Good Luck
    I have been using it that way since I have had my iPhone 4. It lasts a lot longer and you can just take the case off at night if you go out.

Also never had an issue using it this way.
    05-18-2014 12:49 AM
    Greetings iMore users!

After a short break away from the forums I'm back and looking for some wisdom from the members here! I think I want to pick up a Mophie case. I've been using my phone a lot more on the weekends and have been draining the battery pretty quick (plus it will definitely come in handy if I have plans after work). My questions are:

1) What size should I get? I don't know if the Helium will be enough power or if I should just get the Air? I'm not crazy about the exposed buttons because I have bigger hands and trying to get in that groove might be hard.

2) Are these cases pretty durable? I probably won't leave it on as my daily case and just use it when I want some extra power. I don't want to pay $75-$100 for a case that's going to break/wear out within a couple months.

Thanks all!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    These are great battery cases but the paint job on them is very poor. I have owned 3 of them and they chip very easily. If that kind of thing does not bother you then buy one sure!
    07-16-2014 06:43 PM
    Can someone provide an update on how long their cases are lasting? Are the case batteries losing their ability to charge your phone over time?
    Thanks!
    10-04-2014 12:11 PM
    Can someone provide an update on how long their cases are lasting? Are the case batteries losing their ability to charge your phone over time?
    Thanks!
    I bought one for my iPhone 5. I used it all year with the iPhone 5. Then I got an iPhone 5S. Used it another year. Gave my iPhone 5S to my daughter. She also got my Mophie case. No problems, going into its 3rd year of service. Case is still solid, and still keeps the phone charged enough to get through more than a whole day.

Yeah, I’d say that they are durable and long lasting.
    10-04-2014 12:16 PM
    Got my Helium on my 5S since January.
    I start the day using the Helium & if it's out of juice, I'll use the iPhone battery.
    Since iOS 8' I noticed it runs down faster but I attribute that to iOS8 & not the Mophie battery.
    Would not hesitate getting another for a new phone.
    Good Luck
    10-04-2014 01:06 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Which case did you purchase?
    10-04-2014 01:37 PM
    Thanks for the replies,
    So which case would be the recommended one to get?
    10-04-2014 01:40 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Which case did you purchase?
    I had the Juice Pack Air. My wife still has the Air on her iPhone 5S.
    10-04-2014 01:45 PM
    Thanks!
    I had the Juice Pack Air for my 5S and it was excellent! It wasn't my daily case but it really came in handy (especially for concerts, sporting events, vacation and those extremely long days). I now have an iPhone 6 and am anxiously awaiting a Mophie for this phone. If you're on the fence about picking one up - just go for it! You won't regret it!
    10-04-2014 07:00 PM
    I have a juice pack air. Works great. Used it all summer for work.
    10-04-2014 07:52 PM
    I have an iphone 6 on order. Should get it in a couple of weeks. I wanted to get feedback from users of the iphone 5 so I can buy a battery case for the iphone 6. Do you have any idea when the iphone 6 case will be available?
    10-04-2014 09:25 PM
    I have an iphone 6 on order. Should get it in a couple of weeks. I wanted to get feedback from users of the iphone 5 so I can buy a battery case for the iphone 6. Do you have any idea when the iphone 6 case will be available?
    No idea on a launch data - I'd recommend signing up on Mophie's site for updates via email. Probably your best bet.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    10-04-2014 09:26 PM
    I am interested in the mophie leather phone holster. Has anyone tried one?
    Thanks!
    10-04-2014 09:27 PM
46 12