Apple leather 5s cases, yea or nay?

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I really like the look of the brown one, want it to get worn in so it looks "weathered".

Everyone like those cases, that bought them?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes it is probably one of the best cases I've purchased. Only thing is every case besides black is going to show dirt and oils some more than others so if your ok with that I would recommend the (RED) case or the black. I have the (RED) and think it looks sexy as hell.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I really like the look of the brown one, want it to get worn in so it looks "weathered".

Everyone like those cases, that bought them?

I have both the black and brown case. They are by far my favorite. Low profile, looks and feels great in hand. Highly recommend!

MacintoshDan

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I liked my (RED) one until it turned (BLACK) after only a couple of months. And I'm the type that babies their stuff and constantly washes their hands. I tried leather cleaner and it got worse. I ditched it for the red elago S5 bumper. Looks awesome and shouldn't discolor like the leather. I wish the Apple case was Poly like the iPad Air Smart Cover, but oh well.

anon(8221395)

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I liked my (RED) one until it turned (BLACK) after only a couple of months. And I'm the type that babies their stuff and constantly washes their hands. I tried leather cleaner and it got worse. I ditched it for the red elago S5 bumper. Looks awesome and shouldn't discolor like the leather. I wish the Apple case was Poly like the iPad Air Smart Cover, but oh well.

Do you have a link for it?

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I also tried the RED case and noticed it was turning black after only using it for one day. Had to return it. That red color looks sweet though. Ended up getting the Feather Shine from Incipio.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums app

Admnhnly

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I have the black and I love it! Very slim and sexy.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

I have the black also. Normally I don't like to have a case on but really like having this case on never take it off.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking at a black one...anyone who has more than one want to sell me their black?lol I've read reviews several places and I keep reading good and bad ao I haven't been able to break away from my otterbox defender and spigen tough armor

wbkm85

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I've been looking at a black one...anyone who has more than one want to sell me their black?lol I've read reviews several places and I keep reading good and bad ao I haven't been able to break away from my otterbox defender and spigen tough armor

i have a brand new black one if you want it

i bought it when i had a black phone, then i got a gold one so i don't use it

i have a brown now and love it

if you wanna buy the black, shoot me a PM

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen