Juice Pack Air for 5s issue

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I keep getting this screen when using my JPA.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1390557200.248403.jpg

Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi -

That message usually shows up when you try to plug in the charging cord while the mophie is "on" (green). It has to be in the "off" (red) position when charging the mophie. [I had that problem with my 4S as well (when I would forget to switch it "off" before charging it) but now the design of the mophie for 5/5S has the switch on the back instead of the side so it sometimes gets switched "on" accidentally during the day before I need it which is kind of annoying!]

Anyway...

If it is "off" and the message shows up, for some reason the charging cord or plug isn't compatible or not providing enough power. Or if all the cords and chargers are fine, sometimes *gently* unplugging and plugging the cord back in helps the connection.

Hope that helps! :)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Good info LMVHgirl,

I just bought a Mophie Juice Pack Helium for my new 5S.

I believe I remember you as the PCgirl on CrackBerry as your signature indicates.
How about TreoCentral? Ever there?

Good Luck

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Good info LMVHgirl,

I just bought a Mophie Juice Pack Helium for my new 5S.

I believe I remember you as the PCgirl on CrackBerry as your signature indicates.
How about TreoCentral? Ever there?

Good Luck

OMG! How cool! A blast from the past!!!
Nice to see a familiar *face* :)

Yup, this diehard BB'er became a diehard iOS'er right after the disaster known as the "OS 6 update" happened. Eep! And then there was that whole outage thing that lasted a week. But I digress... ;)

And no, I haven't visited Treo Central. Still haven't linked to CB via mobile nations/passport either. Probably should figure out how to do it one of these days. ;)

Anyway - you will love your mophie! I use mine whenever I leave the house.

Have a great evening!

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
OMG! How cool! A blast from the past!!!
Nice to see a familiar *face* :)

Yup, this diehard BB'er became a diehard iOS'er right after the disaster known as the "OS 6 update" happened. Eep! And then there was that whole outage thing that lasted a week. But I digress... ;)

And no, I haven't visited Treo Central. Still haven't linked to CB via mobile nations/passport either. Probably should figure out how to do it one of these days. ;)

Anyway - you will love your mophie! I use mine whenever I leave the house.

Have a great evening!

Mine is one all the time now that I've learned that while charging the Mophie it's charging the iPhone.

Good Luck

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I keep getting this screen when using my JPA.

View attachment 46882

Anyone else having this issue?

I have had over 15 Mophies and currently rotate through about 6 of them weekly. It that is popping up on your phone and your using the correct wire then take the case back. They have great customer service. I charge mine with the case turned on every night as stated above and have never had that issue. I never even turn the switch off.

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I was using a Motorola Micro USB charger at the time so that maybe the issue. I will only use the included cable and see if it persists.

Thanks for all the feedback!!!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Ok, I was using a Motorola Micro USB charger at the time so that maybe the issue. I will only use the included cable and see if it persists.

Thanks for all the feedback!!!

I've never had that issue myself.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I have USB cables from previous BB's And they are working fine charging the iPhone/Morphie using the Apple adapter.

Good Luck

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine was an actual power adaptor and cord from Moto. Wonder if the power adaptor was why....

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Mine was an actual power adaptor and cord from Moto. Wonder if the power adaptor was why....

If I'm not mistaken Motorola ones are different. I have heard of people having issues with them on other phones as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox