Anyone use charging docks/stands?

facecard

May 16, 2017
Visit site
I am looking for a docking/stand to charge an Apple Watch 2 and iPhone 7. I would like the docking station to support Night Stand Mode. I am looking for a combo type of docking/stand for the iPhone and Watch.

bign__17

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Here is the stand that I have been using and am really loving it
9edd6a6c4d56e7f38a7a220acf7a017b.jpg

Holds and charges my phone, watch and AirPods.

EarleD

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
New charging stand. Arrived

I currently have a Apple Watch, iPhone 7+ and AirPods. I was getting tired of the mess on my table.

In cone the new stand. I first saw it on eBay for $93. No way. While searching Amazon I came across the same stand for $39. Minus $12 in Amazin rewards.

So far I'm thrilled. Stand is heavy enough not to tip over. My phone uses the smallest otter box case. Works perfectly. Plugs in everytine the first time. Phone is held steady

Watch part supports night stand mode. Very convienent. Only gripe is that the apple SS charging pucks magnetic grib seems weaker than my sport models. The watch is secure though.

AirPod area is great. Finally the perfect place to store them when not in use. Keeps them charged and ready to go. 😃

Another plus is that 2 unbranded light rig to USB A cords are included. In order 6 more apple certified cables though. When they arrive I will replace the cheap ones. Nice touch though.

Attachments

• IMG_0678.JPG
    IMG_0678.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: New charging stand. Arrived

I currently have a Apple Watch, iPhone 7+ and AirPods. I was getting tired of the mess on my table.

In cone the new stand. I first saw it on eBay for $93. No way. While searching Amazon I came across the same stand for $39. Minus $12 in Amazin rewards.

So far I'm thrilled. Stand is heavy enough not to tip over. My phone uses the smallest otter box case. Works perfectly. Plugs in everytine the first time. Phone is held steady

Watch part supports night stand mode. Very convienent. Only gripe is that the apple SS charging pucks magnetic grib seems weaker than my sport models. The watch is secure though.

AirPod area is great. Finally the perfect place to store them when not in use. Keeps them charged and ready to go. ??????

Another plus is that 2 unbranded light rig to USB A cords are included. In order 6 more apple certified cables though. When they arrive I will replace the cheap ones. Nice touch though.

Nice...VERY NICE. I currently have three different stands and I really need to consolidate.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: New charging stand. Arrived

In cone the new stand.

Nice stand but the best part about it is the Guard Cat on patrol to protect your valuables.

I need a candelabra with two charging pucks and space for 4-5 Watches. I do like the AirPod charging station. It might even work with my 5s though I'd have to be careful not to bump it.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
I use the Apple docks for my phone, and then a high stand for my iPad. Oh, also the default Apple Watch charger...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR