Anyone use charging docks/stands?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The more I use the dock I have the more I find it a more a convenience than a hindrance. Having the phone sit straight up is giving more room on my physical desktop with all my computer and recording gear.

EXACTLY ....Same here. I feel the same way and I don't have to pick up the phone for every notification. I just glance to see

TX_bimmer

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I use a different one that I got through amazon, not quite as much in price as this one but I like yours. I already added it to my wish list on amazon.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
My Twelve South is still going strong

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

Derrick after you posted the images of the Twelve South dock I purchased 2 of them. They are soo nice. I use the tech21 cases and the Kate Spade charging cases and you don't have to remove either case to have it fit nicely on the stand to charge! Thanks again for the great tip on this product.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I use a different one that I got through amazon, not quite as much in price as this one but I like yours. I already added it to my wish list on amazon.

Welcome to iMore. It's a good looking charging stand that accommdates many diferent cases. I luv it. ......ENJOY iMore

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Derrick after you posted the images of the Twelve South dock I purchased 2 of them. They are soo nice. I use the tech21 cases and the Kate Spade charging cases and you don't have to remove either case to have it fit nicely on the stand to charge! Thanks again for the great tip on this product.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

No problem...I'm glad you like it. (SMILE)

dditzler

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I don't use a dock at home for my phone but I wanted one to use when on the road. I ended up building my own that just hangs on the outlet. I found it very convenient when traveling.

I use a dock for my iPod at home though so I have the audio out plugged in.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't use a dock at home for my phone but I wanted one to use when on the road. I ended up building my own that just hangs on the outlet. I found it very convenient when traveling.

Do you have any photos? I would to see this ....invention.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I must admit, after having this charging stand for a couple of months now it's still my favorite accessory.....Smile

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site

Is it made out of Legos? There is an instruction out there to make your custom dock for your iPhone don't know about if it works with a case.

But that twelve south dock is beautiful and fact that it works with your case on? I'm sold.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I have the elevation dock. I was disappointed after the connected changed which changed the easy of use. I may check out the twelve south version

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
idk how I didn't see this thread because I would've shared my 2? sooner lol. I've had the Twelve South hi rise dock since I rec'd my 5C back in October...and the best thing about this charging dock is you NEVER have to remove the case your using because of the adapters (in 3 sizes) that come with the dock :)

When my hubby upgraded to a 5C a few months back, besides getting him a case, I also made sure I had a dock for him as well :);)

This definitely is a brilliant accessory Twelve South has made :D

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious iPad Air🎀

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for resopnding PC, and I can definetly identify with you concerning The Twelve South Charging Dock. One of the BEST working and looking docks made for the iPhone 5 series...IMHO.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The Twelve South Charging Dock should work well with the iPhone 6 (both versions). I can't wait to try it.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen