Anyone use charging docks/stands?

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I have been wanting to get one for awhile but never found one that I like, but that space grey looks amazing. I'm picking that up this weekend.

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have been wanting to get one for awhile but never found one that I like, but that space grey looks amazing. I'm picking that up this weekend.

I have two of the Silver ones because when I ordered them that's the only color they cam in at the time...now I want the Black one. It's really convenient, I can see what's going on with my iPhone without picking it up when it's charging especially at night when in bed.

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I have two of the Silver ones because when I ordered them that's the only color they cam in at the time...now I want the Black one. It's really convenient, I can see what's going on with my iPhone without picking it up when it's charging especially at night when in bed.

That's what I want it for, 1 for my night stand and 1 for my desk.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

My phone goes on DND when I'm trying to sleep. Unless there's an emergency it can wait til morning

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I have just brought my first charging stand for the 6S and love it, don't know why I waited till now, and can't really explain why its so great ...... just is! I went for the official apple one.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have a 3D Printed dock for the office and the official Apple dock on my nightstand. I love having a dock for my phone.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have just brought my first charging stand for the 6S and love it, don't know why I waited till now, and can't really explain why its so great ...... just is! I went for the official apple one.

I have a 3D Printed dock for the office and the official Apple dock on my nightstand. I love having a dock for my phone.
The Apple docks are really cool but not having something supporting my phone aside from the Lightning connector makes me nervous. I can see my youngest son exploiting the weakness.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
41c3133ea37cfb2e0089d62c4ad8b657.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The Apple docks are really cool but not having something supporting my phone aside from the Lightning connector makes me nervous. I can see my youngest son exploiting the weakness.

LOL...yes I agree. It looks a little flimsy

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
That's VERY NICE...I'm jealous right now. Still saving for my Space Black Apple Watch Sport

Thank you! I love my Space Grey so much but I got it from T-Mobile because I couldn't stand saving up any longer. Got it on installments, as I'll just pay it off by the end of the year. Lol!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thank you! I love my Space Grey so much but I got it from T-Mobile because I couldn't stand saving up any longer. Got it on installments, as I'll just pay it off by the end of the year. Lol!

Wait...T-Mobile has the Space Black Apple Watch Sport with installment plans?

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Tks to this thread I picked up the Twelve South Hi Rise for my 6S.
Got it on Amazon for $35
It's on my night stand. Also using the Dock Clock HD app for a night clock.
Good Luck

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Tks to this thread I picked up the Twelve South Hi Rise for my 6S.
Got it on Amazon for $35
It's on my night stand. Also using the Dock Clock HD app for a night clock.
Good Luck

Picked up another one of these the other day for $24.
I've seen the price on this as high as $39 & as low as $24.
The prices changed several times a day depending on the seller.
Both of mine are "new"
Good Luck