Seidio Surface case and screen protector

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Seidio surface case for my iPhone 5 and I love it except for the fact you can't find a screen protector to use with it. I replaced my otter box case and the Seidio Surface case caused my screen protector to wrinkle up so I decided to trim it down enough to lay inside the lip of the case till I could do better. Bought Seidio Ultimate screen protector pack of 2 thinking hey they ought to sell what works with their case right. Wrong not only were the static cling semi -sticky on one side a bear to apply but even then putting my case on it wrinkled up and peeled off. I'm thinking $18 for 2 is a waste that I can't use. I have sent a email to their tech support and waiting on a reply to see what they say will fit.
Anybody else had the problem of finding a screen protector that will allow the use of the surface case?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I agree, The Zagg Invisible Shield HD is very case friendly, it works great with ALL of my cases

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Bit of an oversight on their part.

You'll need a thinner make of protector, that can slide under the case. If you just cut one down, any time the case compresses you can end up with it still pushing the protector off. If you can fit the protector under the lip of the case, this won't ever happen.

You can do this with something very thin, that won't scratch your phone. Thin plastic works best. Let us know how you get on with it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77