Hey guys I currently have a pair of Beats Solo and love them but I kind of want some noise cancellation and was wondering if anyone had tried Beats Studio Wireless on their 5s (and iPad Air if anyone has both). I'm thinking of switching them out because I'm still in my return window. Does anyone have any advice/experience? For those who hate Beats please don't make rude comments because I like them for what I listen to haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-20-2014 06:04 PM
    What do you listen to? I listen primarily to rap and dub step.....

Anyways, I'm the proud owner of Beats Studio Wireless and..they are amazing. Deep bass, fit nicely on my head. Dive in!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    01-20-2014 06:27 PM
    I see them as the biggest wireless headsets out there right now with many commercials from athletes every time I turn on SportsCenter.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    01-20-2014 07:26 PM
    Hey guys I currently have a pair of Beats Solo and love them but I kind of want some noise cancellation and was wondering if anyone had tried Beats Studio Wireless on their 5s (and iPad Air if anyone has both). I'm thinking of switching them out because I'm still in my return window. Does anyone have any advice/experience? For those who hate Beats please don't make rude comments because I like them for what I listen to haha.

Nothing wrong with what you like but if nobody has any experience with them why not go to the website for beats and compare them. I know with all the high quality ear buds I have for use on my iPod especially when I go cycling if they are noise cancelling, They are much better and have more quality sound. I am sure they are amazing and it seems that eradicator has them so there is one good mark for them.
    01-20-2014 07:29 PM
    I had beats solo and returned them IMO they are over priced and for me I can't tell the difference between some sony ones and those. .. But I'm sure wireless would be kind of cool
    kataran likes this.
    01-20-2014 07:39 PM
    Never tried Beats sure there Amazing.

but I paid 30 bucks at Benny's half off for a pair of Wireless headphones great sound I'm into 70's 80's rock and old school rap the best part is there have a mic and answer button for wireless calls great for house work or lounging around

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    01-20-2014 07:47 PM

My son & I both have the Wireless Studio's and they're great!!! I travel all the time and they really help with the noise on the plane. I love the deep bass and the fact that I have the option to use them with or without the cord. The battery for my use is pretty good. I can go about 4 days without charging them, with heavy usage. The manual says they get about 12hrs of use on a charge but I'd say its at least 15. I say go for it!!!!!

I had beats solo and returned them IMO they are over priced and for me I can't tell the difference between some sony ones and those. .. But I'm sure wireless would be kind of cool
    I had a pair of Solo's a few years back and they're definitely not worth the price. The Studio's, Pro & Executive are much better. Solo's are really for the kids trying to be cool. The sound quality if just average.
    01-21-2014 01:39 AM
    What do you listen to? I listen primarily to rap and dub step.....

Anyways, I'm the proud owner of Beats Studio Wireless and..they are amazing. Deep bass, fit nicely on my head. Dive in!
    By any chance, did you ever use the Studios before that? I currently have used Studios for almost 2 years and have no comlplaints. But I really wished for wireless Studios and it's come to fruition. I'm trying to get comparison feedback...
    01-21-2014 01:44 PM
    By any chance, did you ever use the Studios before that? I currently have used Studios for almost 2 years and have no comlplaints. But I really wished for wireless Studios and it's come to fruition. I'm trying to get comparison feedback...
    I've never owned a pair of Studio's before the wireless ones but I have listened to them quite a few times and the sound quality on the newer ones is better. I'm not sure that its a huge difference but each person is different. Most Best Buy's have them on display for you to listen to them and compare.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    01-21-2014 02:43 PM
    Think I'm gonna stick with my Solo's. I went to Best Buy and did a demo and other than noise cancellation which I am not in particular need of I didn't think the upgrade was worth it. They also hurt my head because it is large and they fit a little too snug haha

01-21-2014 07:29 PM
    Think I'm gonna stick with my Solo's. I went to Best Buy and did a demo and other than noise cancellation which I am not in particular need of I didn't think the upgrade was worth it. They also hurt my head because it is large and they fit a little too snug haha

The snugness is because they're still brand new. They break in in a good way like a nice pair of Levi's. I've had two now and regularly workout in them. The snugness would kill me because of all the pressure it was putting on my ears.
    01-21-2014 07:34 PM
    My son & I both have the Wireless Studio's and they're great!!! I travel all the time and they really help with the noise on the plane. I love the deep bass and the fact that I have the option to use them with or without the cord. The battery for my use is pretty good. I can go about 4 days without charging them, with heavy usage. The manual says they get about 12hrs of use on a charge but I'd say its at least 15. I say go for it!!!!!

I had a pair of Solo's a few years back and they're definitely not worth the price. The Studio's, Pro & Executive are much better. Solo's are really for the kids trying to be cool. The sound quality if just average.
    I like my solos. The studio ones are too big for me. And for the record I do look cool😄
    kataran, nikkisharif and rayz336 like this.
    01-21-2014 07:39 PM
    I like my solos. The studio ones are too big for me. And for the record I do look cool😄
    I think I look cool too! 😁

kataran and nikkisharif like this.
    01-21-2014 08:23 PM
    I like my solos. The studio ones are too big for me. And for the record I do look cool��
    LOL I probably should of rephrased that...for my needs they weren't worth the price. I could still hear that noisy plane engine and yes the Studio's are huge but they're worth it
    01-22-2014 01:00 AM
    I'm looking into my first pair of Beats.....trying to decide between Beats Wireless for $279 and Beats Studio Wireless for $379.

Any input?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    01-24-2014 04:51 AM
    The sound quality is going to be better on the studios. They are also much larger. They cover your ear completely.
    BreakingKayfabe and 0pusX like this.
    01-24-2014 07:38 AM
    I own the Neon Blue MIXR and they are top notch. They dont have noise cancellation but they do reduce the ambient noise and not to mention the clarity that you get from them. Im very hapoy with them and highly recommend them.

Sent from my iPad mini with retina
    01-26-2014 04:28 AM
    My oldest daughter wanted a pair of these for Xmas. I had never used them so I did my research. I didn't find a tech sight that recommended any of the Beats headphones over similar priced competition. The consensus seemed to be that you could do much better for that amount of money. I ended up getting her the solos anyway since that was what she "really really wanted" and I found them for less than $100 which is closer to what they are worth IMO. Afterwards, I tried the studio wireless myself and they sounds better than the solo for sure. Still too much $$$ for what you get IMO, but as someone pointed out we all hear things different. Bottom line is the studio wireless were an improvement over solos. I just still don't get it I guess. I would at least try some other brands if you have not already. If the studios end up the best fit then at least you have tried the others.

Sent using Tapatalk
    wildmangk and 0pusX like this.
    01-26-2014 08:07 AM

I have been using my matte black Beats Studio Wireless for about 2 weeks now. I LOVE them. I also own the Bose Quietcomfort 15's and I actually like the Wireles Studios better.

Since they broke up with Monster, I believe they are much more improved. I have a pair of original Studios laying around somewhere that my son uses and when listening to both (wireless vs studio), they really have improved. AND that's wireless vs wired!

CON? They are expensive. @ 380.00 I think that it's a bit overkill but I had a 200.00 Visa gift card from Christmas so they cost me 180.00.
    01-29-2014 12:57 PM