Wife and I just picked up a 5s and 5c. Were looking for cases on Amazon. We currently have the OtterBox Commuter Series Case for both of our phones. We like that its protected everywhere and seems like if it was to be dropped it would survive. We both take our phones to work and have kids in the house so we need something that protects everything but isn't going to make the phone look tacky or too bulky. The OtterBox Commuter cases seem to be great so far, but the phone isn't fully enclosed, like a snap on screen protector for the front. It comes with one of these screen protectors that stick on. We want something like the Commuter case but a case that encloses the whole phone, something like the OtterBox Defender Case. We like the look of the Defender case but the clip seems that it would make the phone huge. I wish I could just find a cases that protects the phone really well but also shows it off. I had covering up a such a nice phone.

If anyone has any ideas or recommendations on something similar to the Defender case we would greatly appreciate it. Or if you have a Defender case let us know what you think of it.

Thanks & Happy Holidays
    01-03-2014 03:15 AM
    Check out the thread on Lifeproof case also found on Amazon
    01-03-2014 03:52 AM

Here ya go. Comes in a multitude of colors
    01-03-2014 04:02 AM
    If the Lifeproof case is truly waterproof it might cover the fingerprint sensor. I've got a Defender and love it.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-03-2014 08:45 AM
    If the Lifeproof case is truly waterproof it might cover the fingerprint sensor. I've got a Defender and love it.

Jeff

The 5s version allows the use of Touch ID.

(I have the nuud.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk iOS 2.5.0 Beta
    01-03-2014 08:56 AM

Jeff

Does the Defender allow the FP sensor to work. All cables work with it too, etc.?
    01-03-2014 10:18 PM
    What is the difference between the nd for iPhone 5s and frē for iPhone 5s?
    01-03-2014 10:34 PM
    What is the difference between the nd for iPhone 5s and frē for iPhone 5s?
    The nd doesn't have a screen protector like the frē.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.
    budmonster likes this.
    01-04-2014 03:54 AM
    The nd doesn't have a screen protector like the frē.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.
    Figures, Amazon has no fres left for 5c. Fre for the 5s is a great deal only $54. I wonder if best buy will price match Amazon. The 5s fre is $30 cheaper than than the 5c on Amazon And buy lol.
    01-04-2014 04:34 AM