Are screen protectors actually worth it?

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Is the screen protector actually worth it? They are pretty pricey and I been eyeing the zagg invisible shield for my iPhone 5s, do you guys use the screen protector and does it make a difference?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I feel it does what it suppose to do protect the screen. Some like them some don't. Just a added layer of protection if you prefer it.

#Naked Tuesday

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I've had screen protectors on pretty much all devices I bought the last few years. Can't say I've noticed any degradation in touch sensitivity.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I've had the InvisibleShield HD on my 5 for almost a year and couldn't be happier. You can barely tell it's there, and it has a glass-feel to it. You just need to let it settle for about 2 days after getting it installed while the bubbles go away.

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
For me it is to be safe. I just put on my first glass protector on few days ago and I will never use plastic ones again.

barrcuda70

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Fianc? put one on my phone I wasn't wanting to use one. She told me it was better safe than sorry like a condom. Personally I prefer the feel of the screen without it but she did such a good job putting it on I don't feel like taking it off.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I use the zagg screen protectors. Mainly because I like the way my fingers glide if you will across the screen and no smudges or fingerprints.

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Yup, I always apply a screen protector on all my devices on day 1 of purchase. Saved me from a few accidental scratches on the actual screen.

Chrisbetty

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I've personally never cared much for screen protectors and the only ones I actually do like are the anti glare/fingerprint ones. Plus I find that you can get a pretty okay bulk set off of eBay for a fraction of the price of a zagg set would cost you. But zaggs will probably last a lot longer even though I can't stand them. But that's what makes a horse race, Options.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I refuse to allow my phone to be touched, used, activated without one being applied. I prefer the Spigen UltraCrystal or what is now called TruProtection Crystal.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I use Zagg Invisible Shield (full body), no sense in messing up the GOLD...SMILE. Of course its not like the feel of real glass, but I've been using screen protectors for such a long time, I can barely tell the difference, but I can with the cheap ones. I guess you get what you pay for. My suggestion is to get a quality screen protector, you can't go wrong.

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I use only Spigen tempered glass protectors. Love the feel of the glass & added protection.

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner