How does it work with the fingerprint scanner?

Is it too deep?
    Oh im sorry i dont use the id sensor but many people who use the glass tr around me have no problem with it , maybe iEd can help you he is a big spigen fan just like me
    12-12-2013 03:09 PM
    Oh im sorry i dont use the id sensor but many people who use the glass tr around me have no problem with it , maybe iEd can help you he is a big spigen fan just like me
    It works perfectly with it. I don't have mine on anymore since I put it on like an ***** and it was bugging me too much, but I had no problems with the touchID at all.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    TiredOfPhoneWar likes this.
    12-12-2013 05:09 PM
    Check the glass tr nano slim as soon as you can spencer!
    Thats exactly the one I looked at....SMILE
    TiredOfPhoneWar likes this.
    12-12-2013 05:49 PM
    The Spigen glass protectors have been working perfect with my touch id

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold..
    Spencerdl and TiredOfPhoneWar like this.
    12-12-2013 06:20 PM
    Ok thanks guys we should have a thread special just for spigen stuff
    Terb likes this.
    12-12-2013 08:52 PM
    May I ask why? because I see that my wife is fond of typing in the 4 number code also. I knew I should have gotten her the 5 (HUGE SMILE, just kidding)
    12-13-2013 12:48 AM
    But doesn't it effect the touch screen sensitivity with that extra layer?
    Nope.

If your ears are pierced, buying a SP is necessary whether it's a stick on SP or a case that has a built in SP. I've got multiple piercings in both ears and I don't want to scratch the screen when I hold it to my ears.

I do prefer privacy SPs though over the regular ones. I don't like people being nosy.
    12-20-2013 09:29 AM
    I use the screen protector that Verizon sells in a three pack for around $12 us
    I think they are perfect. Had mine on since April and it's as clear as can be! It is not the thin ones it's is rigid plastic which adds a great layer of protection. Works for me
    12-22-2013 07:09 PM
    I use the screen protector that Verizon sells in a three pack for around $12 us
    I think they are perfect. Had mine on since April and it's as clear as can be! It is not the thin ones it's is rigid plastic which adds a great layer of protection. Works for me
    I'm using one of those as well and it has been surprisingly nice
    Elizabeth2 likes this.
    12-22-2013 07:12 PM
    The only thing I don't like about using the Spigen glass protector is that I can't use my LifeProof case. That really sucks too cause I like to take my phone while riding in the RZR.
    12-22-2013 07:19 PM
    Not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-22-2013 11:41 PM
    I'm using one of those as well and it has been surprisingly nice
    In glad you like them too. You sure can't beat the price for such a great item!
    12-25-2013 02:24 AM
    In glad you like them too. You sure can't beat the price for such a great item!
    You can't! I wish they had a privacy screen protector at the time because I wanted to try one of those.
    12-25-2013 09:21 AM
    PerfectFit recently began offering glass screen protectors that have a colored, reflective tint when the screen is off. I use a clear one now, but I may have to invest in the sapphire one soon. If anyone is interested in buying, the promo code "TIP20" used to (and may still) give a 15% discount.

Gold shown below...

Are screen protectors actually worth it?-glassshield-screen-off_grande.jpg
    Spencerdl, SprSynJn and rayz336 like this.
    01-04-2014 05:40 PM
    Tempered Glass Screen protectors, the best thing ever.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2
    mbar9607 likes this.
    01-04-2014 09:37 PM
    I don't really understand how someone could doubt the utility protectors. I mean, when you look at someone's phone usually it's full of scratches but they're all on the screen protector. You just need to remove it too see how useful it really is...
    Oliver Telfor likes this.
    01-05-2014 03:40 AM
    Well I got the HD invisible sheild from best but and I love it very usefull
    01-05-2014 05:57 AM
    I don't really understand how someone could doubt the utility protectors. I mean, when you look at someone's phone usually it's full of scratches but they're all on the screen protector. You just need to remove it too see how useful it really is...
    Not mine. I have always bought them but never keep them. I keep thinking that the screen protectors would get better. But I seem to always find something that I don't like about them and I have to take them off. I can't remember the last time I got a scratch on my screen though.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.
    Eli4S likes this.
    01-05-2014 09:02 PM
    It's worth it for me. Not so much from an actual protection standpoint as from a glare-reduction one. I really hate not being able to see the screen in brightly lit rooms or outdoors, so I use the Invisible Shield to cut the glare down, and it works for me without reducing the resolution quality. I don't care what they say about the durability of the glass, it also helps keep scratches off. Everyone is different, though.
    01-06-2014 03:24 PM
    PerfectFit recently began offering glass screen protectors that have a colored, reflective tint when the screen is off. I use a clear one now, but I may have to invest in the sapphire one soon. If anyone is interested in buying, the promo code "TIP20" used to (and may still) give a 15% discount.

Gold shown below...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GlassShield-Screen-On-and-Off_grande.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	45431
    I just checked this out and it looks GREAT, it goes on my wish list...SMILE
    01-06-2014 06:56 PM
    How is the anti-glare on that screen protector? It looks interesting, but if it doesn't block glare, it's not much use to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    01-06-2014 06:58 PM
    How is the anti-glare on that screen protector? It looks interesting, but if it doesn't block glare, it's not much use to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure, I just went to the website and it doesn't mention anything about blocking glare, but it looks KOOL...SMILE
    01-06-2014 07:53 PM
    If you have the extra cash and really want a screen protector then go for it. I've had plenty before and eventually they get dirty and smudgey from time to time and don't feel like like the premium glass. That being said I don't use them anymore. Never scratched them from average use and I must say the glass feels amazing to the touch. Also, you then don't have to worry about sacrificing any resolution on your device as I know some protestors can alter that. Another thing if you have a white device, then zagg and similar screen protectors will change color and get dirty rather quickly.
    01-07-2014 12:43 PM
    Not mine. I have always bought them but never keep them. I keep thinking that the screen protectors would get better. But I seem to always find something that I don't like about them and I have to take them off. I can't remember the last time I got a scratch on my screen though.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.
    Try having each one of your ears pierced four times. I've had the current SP on my phone for about a month now and it's already showing scratches. I bought an extra so when it gets to the point I can't stand it anymore, I'll take it off and put the new one on.
    01-09-2014 05:02 PM
    I use a Zagg SP and have since I owned my first iPhone. I buy my phones from the Apple store where there is a Zagg Kiosk and I always get the smudgeproof one. It is great and works as advertised. The material it is made of sort of heals itself so to speak with minor scraches and i use a Microfiber to wipe it. I love it and would not be without it. Lifetime warranty.
    01-09-2014 08:51 PM
81 1234