I'm a gamer and love to take advantage of the A7 and 64 bit architecture. I think , having the comfort and ergonomics of a controller would enhance the experience of iOS gaming.
    I'll be ordering mine next week as soon as the pay cheque comes in lol.
    Who's in the same boat as me?
    Here's a video of the controller:

11-24-2013 09:00 AM
    It's a cool concept. But handheld gaming has no appeal for me. If anything I'd pick up the new PS4 or Xbox.

For kids and travel, handheld gaming is a good thing.
    11-24-2013 10:25 AM
    It's a cool concept. But handheld gaming has no appeal for me. If anything I'd pick up the new PS4 or Xbox.

For kids and travel, handheld gaming is a good thing.
    Same I like to game on my phone but wouldn't spend money on that would rather buy a PS4 or Xbox One.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.
    11-24-2013 10:29 AM
    If I gamed more on my phone I would pick it up but I have the xbox one and ps4 so I'm not in need of this right now. Great concept and nice accessory though, especially for those who do game on their phones.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    11-24-2013 12:38 PM
    I'm always on the road with my busy schedule. I'm rarely at home, so I thought this could be useful. I was thinking about getting the ps4. But I know I won't have time to play with it.
    11-24-2013 11:07 PM
    If I gamed more on my phone I would pick it up but I have the xbox one and ps4 so I'm not in need of this right now. Great concept and nice accessory though, especially for those who do game on their phones.

Xbox 1 and ps4 ? Dam. Which none do you prefer?
    11-24-2013 11:08 PM

Ack so jelly you got both systems already?! How you liking them so far?

11-25-2013 05:28 AM
    I think iphone 5s battery isn't design for hardcore gaming

If you gaming maniac I suggest you to buy game console before you damage your iphone 5s battery
    11-25-2013 09:16 AM
    waste of money

get a handheld gaming system instead
    11-25-2013 11:43 AM
    Ack so jelly you got both systems already?! How you liking them so far?

They're amazing! I'm really impressed by the xbox one though, it's features and presentation more than anything. The design isn't worth bragging about but it's a great console.

11-25-2013 12:46 PM
    They're amazing! I'm really impressed by the xbox one though, it's features and presentation more than anything. The design isn't worth bragging about but it's a great console.

Cool I can't wait to get a PS4. LOL on the Xbox One design I think Microsoft should hire a new design team I mean come a system that's bigger even then the original 360 and it looks almost as big as the xbox plus it still needs a power brick, ridiculous!

11-25-2013 12:50 PM
    Thread moved to the Accessories forum.
    11-26-2013 04:04 PM
    I'm a gamer and love to take advantage of the A7 and 64 bit architecture. I think , having the comfort and ergonomics of a controller would enhance the experience of iOS gaming.
    I'll be ordering mine next week as soon as the pay cheque comes in lol.
    Who's in the same boat as me?
    I'd really appreciate it if you can give us some feedback about your hands-on experience after you get your Moga controller.
    11-27-2013 05:26 AM
    I'd really appreciate it if you can give us some feedback about your hands-on experience after you get your Moga controller.
    I will. It's gonna take a few weeks to deliver. I'm all the way in Australia 😞
    11-27-2013 05:34 AM