I have been trying to find a decent pair headphones around $99 over the head and I am in deciding between the skullcandy navigators I think a pair of soul headphones and even if I can find a pair of skullcandy aviators but I cannot decide. Any input would be nice. I would also consider any other brands.
    11-23-2013 10:37 AM
    I'd say pick between the two you mentioned. I don't wear "over the head" earphones so I can't really be of service to you in that regard. I like Bose products and use an in-ear headphone.
    barrcuda70 likes this.
    11-23-2013 10:48 AM
    I have a Pair of Sol Republic headphones and they are amazing, I have the V12 ultra ($179) however had the chance to try the V8 which are $99 and sound fantastic as well, they are built well and have a great sound to them. I also own a pair of Bose and Beats, I would put my Sol's against them any day, you just can't beat the sound quality for the price IMO.
    barrcuda70 likes this.
    11-23-2013 10:54 AM
    Thank you for all the help. I've just been using the apple in ear ones and have a few skullcandy earbuds which honestly have lasted longer than a lot of people say they do. And about the Bose I would buy Bose but I cannot afford those right now. And I tried beats but returned them because in sure it's just the name and all. Also don't know if this makes a difference but I do listen to a lot of rock and heavy metal no hip-hop R&B or rap.
    11-23-2013 12:03 PM
    Thank you for all the help. I've just been using the apple in ear ones and have a few skullcandy earbuds which honestly have lasted longer than a lot of people say they do. And about the Bose I would buy Bose but I cannot afford those right now. And I tried beats but returned them because in sure it's just the name and all. Also don't know if this makes a difference but I do listen to a lot of rock and heavy metal no hip-hop R&B or rap.
    I listen to lot's of Genres including rock and heavy metal .. I still stand behind the Sol Republics, they sound fantastic!
    barrcuda70 likes this.
    11-24-2013 02:53 AM
    I listen to lot's of Genres including rock and heavy metal .. I still stand behind the Sol Republics, they sound fantastic!
    I stand behind sol republic as well. They are good for its price. I don't know about standing up against Bose but possibly against beats. They're customizable too.

Hey we should be ambassadors!

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.
    05-11-2014 05:44 AM
    I just realized how old this thread was.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.
    05-11-2014 05:46 AM