Let's see your iPhone 5S case

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
urunegy9.jpg

6e5uze2u.jpg

Spigen Tough Armor. Got it today. I think I'm done until I see something that catches my eye...SMILE
abunavud.jpg

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
After getting the Champagne Gold Tough Armor Spigen case and seeing their QUALITY line up of Champagne color cases, I think I've found my future cases They all look GREAT....SMILE

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
After getting the Champagne Gold Tough Armor Spigen case and seeing their QUALITY line up of Champagne color cases, I think I've found my future cases They all look GREAT....SMILE

Indeed. I haven't put my champaign + tough armour combo on yet. I'm hoping it doesn't show scratches as easily as the darker colours do. I should be getting my gold replacement to the neo hybrid this weekend though, so I'm excited. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

Good luck, mine after 15 days of normal use the frame is all scratched up. Very poor quality. Having issues with both my tough armor and my neo hybrid. Email support is like pulling teeth. I ended up going back to my RokForm V3

e3avage6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good luck, mine after 15 days of normal use the frame is all scratched up. Very poor quality. Having issues with both my tough armor and my neo hybrid. Email support is like pulling teeth. I ended up going back to my RokForm V3

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/21/e3avage6.jpg

I guess it depends on the color as well as how one takes care of their phone. Just because I have a case on it I still treat it as if it dosen't. I guess the way I view a case is, "just in case" (no pun intended). Now if I was the type to abuse my phone then I would probably go with an Otterbox

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I guess it depends on the color as well as how one takes care of their phone. Just because I have a case on it I still treat it as if it dosen't. Now if I was the type to abuse my phone then I would probably go with an Otterbox

Just normal use, no drops and just in pocket and on counters. Extreme use would go with RokForm over Otterbox had all of these. See the tests on Rokform cases. They are designed by a racing team.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just normal use, no drops and just in pocket and on counters. Extreme use would go with RokForm over Otterbox had all of these. See the tests on Rokform cases. They are designed by a racing team.

Seems like RokForm is the case for you, I hope your happy with it. I tend to sit my phone face down on counters, because of the posibility of scratches, but depending on the case.... like Otterbox and RokForm that wouldn't be necessary because of the durabilty of those type cases. I also make sure that the pocket I put my iphone in has nothing in it case or not....just what I do.

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/21/e3avage6.jpg

Your neo hybrid frame is scratched up? The one I have (red) still looks great. I do wish they made the darker colours of the tough armor more scratch resistant. I'll try my gold this weekend and see how it goes.

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Your neo hybrid frame is scratched up? The one I have (red) still looks great. I do wish they made the darker colours of the tough armor more scratch resistant. I'll try my gold this weekend and see how it goes.

My neo hybrid after 2 weeks the volume button fell out, and TPU can see like fingernail lines on back. I bought that fulfillment amazon by spigen. They refunded and told me to just garbage. They receiving lots of complains. Spigen makes great screen protectors but low quality cases. Just my opinion.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My neo hybrid after 2 weeks the volume button fell out, and TPU can see like fingernail lines on back. I bought that fulfillment amazon by spigen. They refunded and told me to just garbage. They receiving lots of complains. Spigen makes great screen protectors but low quality cases. Just my opinion.

I just don't agree, I think Spigen cases are some of the best out there, but I guess that depends on what type of case you're looking for. Every product receives complaints, but when the number of satisfied customers out weigh the number of dis satisfied customers by quite a bit ...it tells me that this is probably a good product (1,169 5 star vs 42 1 star for the Tough Armor, Amazon stats)

Last edited:

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I just don't agree, I think Spigen cases are some of the best out there, but I guess that depends on what type of case you're looking for. Every product receives complaints, but when the number of satisfied customers out weigh the number of dis satisfied customers by quite a bit ...it tells me that this is probably a good product

Just going my my %. Bought 5 spigen cases and only 1 has held up to normal use with no drops. they don't hold up past 30 days. So my future is cases that warranty for 12 months.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just going my my %. Bought 5 spigen cases and only 1 has held up to normal use with no drops. they don't hold up past 30 days. So my future is cases that warranty for 12 months.

Thats whats important as with anything. Using what fits our personal needs and wants. What works for ME might not work for YOU

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Neo hybrid issue
ra8abu8e.jpg

Tough Armor Frame issue
me3u4utu.jpg

Rokform V3 had since iPhone 5 release.
yha9arar.jpg

Rokform just released info on FuZion Aluminum Case.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I guess we treat our phones different, with or without a case. No problem its what you like, thats all that matters. I have ZERO scratches on my case and/or iphone 5s...The tough Armor Case is ..."just in case....."

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
UAG case:
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for iPhone 5/5S, Ice
Amazon.com: URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for iPhone 5/5S, Ice: Cell Phones & Accessories
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/30/7a9ytavy.jpg
Spigen Tough Armor:
Spigen SGP10490 Tough Armor Case for iPhone 5/5S - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Metal Slate
Amazon.com: Spigen SGP10490 Tough Armor Case for iPhone 5/5S - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Metal Slate: Cell Phones & Accessories
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/30/sy5ynu5e.jpg
uNu Battery Case:
uNu Power DX External Protective Battery Case for iPhone 5s / iPhone 5 - MFI Apple Certified (Matte Black, Fits All Models iPhone 5S & iPhone 5)
Amazon.com: uNu Power DX External Protective Battery Case for iPhone 5s / iPhone 5 - MFI Apple Certified (Matte Black, Fits All Models iPhone 5S & iPhone 5): Cell Phones & Accessories
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/30/4aha9ebe.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch 5 using Tapatalk Pro beta

I like the Spigen Tough Armor case, I have it in GOLD to match my iPhone 5s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro