Let's see your iPhone 5S case

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I received an ipad case actually:) but thats another story, i have no case coming in the horizon, when your wife ?s lv come pls put photo and let us know what she thinking about cos i tried to use it today and all i want was to take it off. Maybe it will different with her, maybe she will like it who knows

Will do. I'm going to try a stay away from Amazon for a couple of days to try and resist the urge to buy another case also..VERY HARD.....SMILE

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
azajy6uv.jpg

uhaqa3y7.jpg

e3a6u6a6.jpg

uzydanar.jpg

My Wife's LV case came today. She loves it. Quality of the case is pretty good also

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Wow thats beautiful,i like it i should have been buy that color too, glad she loves it, is it hard to take it off ? Because i change case three times a day lol

Thank You, are you saying I have good taste...SMILE. Its not hard or easy to get on and off, firm and great fit. My Wife loves it, she was deciding which LV pocketbook to carry...it was to funny.....LOL

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Thank You, are you saying I have good taste...SMILE. Its not hard or easy to get on and off, firm and great fit. My Wife loves it, she was deciding which LV pocketbook to carry...it was to funny.....LOL

LOL .. She is an lv fan:) i never thought i would buy an lv case cos im not a fan but on cases its cool:) i think its very firm thats the word i should use . im using my red spigen right now

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

The name of the company is it kind of angel best or something? How much you paid if you dont mind

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered my Tough Armor today. I think I satisfied for now but I did see a Marine Corps Dress Blue case that caught my eye. SMILE

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My Wife refuses to remove her LV case....LOL. I wonder if they make a iphone case like Michael Kores cluch

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
My Wife refuses to remove her LV case....LOL. I wonder if they make a iphone case like Michael Kores cluch

Oh i understand her :) you mean the lv tech wallet from the original lv? Just check their website, but there are flip case and lv iphone wallet but not original on amAzon, the one from michael kors is original from him

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
y2yvusum.jpg

I have this case called Nixon Matte Jacket in red. It is slightly see through and love the feel of it. Protects the iPhone very well and really glows when on an white/gold iPhone. Best case I have so far (even better than the red leather apple case and the slim armour case from sgp that I also own).

Sent from my Facebook & Twitter Machine using Tapatalk

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/18/y2yvusum.jpg

I have this case called Nixon Matte Jacket in red. It is slightly see through and love the feel of it. Protects the iPhone very well and really glows when on an white/gold iPhone. Best case I have so far (even better than the red leather apple case and the slim armour case from sgp that I also own).

Sent from my Facebook & Twitter Machine using Tapatalk

Looks nice!! I've banned myself from buying any more cases for a while, but I might try it out eventually. ;)

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal