Let's see your iPhone 5S case

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I will color it after one year. You can color your phone in any color you want on mendmyi.com, you need to send them your phone and get colored red, blue, green etc the back or on the front . Www.mendmyi.com

Go to that site and click ? colour lab ?

Thanks for the info, as MUCH as I LUV (LUVVITT....SMILE) my phone, I also like the Black and Gold verison I've seen in pictures

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I will color it after one year. You can color your phone in any color you want on mendmyi.com, you need to send them your phone and get colored red, blue, green etc the back or on the front . Www.mendmyi.com

Go to that site and click ? colour lab ?

Hehe I was planning to do this, except in red, after 2 years (when AppleCare+ runs out). I'm not so sure anymore though, as I am in love with the gold. We shall see. Be sure to show us if you get it done! :)

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Haha I dunno, guess cause I have so many of the cases in this thread. :D My husband thinks I've lost my mind. :p

Haha alright i understand because i felt the same thing today when my man asked me what i got in my hand ( another cases)and i felt so guilty to tell him and now i feel abit ashamed to tell you that i had purchase this LV case on amazon ( kinda fake and not really good quality),and that i am really really so disapointed cos its difficult to take it off im afraid to scratch my ip

image.jpg

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hehe I was planning to do this, except in red, after 2 years (when AppleCare+ runs out). I'm not so sure anymore though, as I am in love with the gold. We shall see. Be sure to show us if you get it done! :)

I guess iphone 6 will be released in a year so i will not afraid to color the current ip 5s

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Haha alright i understand because i felt the same thing today when my man asked me what i got in my hand ( another cases)and i felt so guilty to tell him and now i feel abit ashamed to tell you that i had purchase this LV case on amazon ( kinda fake and not really good quality),and that i am really really so disapointed cos its difficult to take it off im afraid to scratch my ip

View attachment 44220

I'm dissappointed to hear this because I ordered the brown one for my wife, and she can't wait to get it. According to tracking its been in Flushing NY for three days now?? Not sure why

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm dissappointed to hear this because I ordered the brown one for my wife, and she can't wait to get it. According to tracking its been in Flushing NY for three days now?? Not sure why

Oh hahaha, ok let me tell you the detail, the case is fine its just its difficult to take off,i bought 2 one for iphone and its accepable and the other one is for samsung s3 and the quality for the s3 is very bad i need tu put a glue
So the lv case for iphone i give 3 stars and , the look on iphone with this case is beautiful ,the lv case for s3 is 1 star because the leather peel off ( s3 is from my job)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh hahaha, ok let me tell you the detail, the case is fine its just its difficult to take off,i bought 2 one for iphone and its accepable and the other one is for samsung s3 and the quality for the s3 is very bad i need tu put a glue
So the lv case for iphone i give 3 stars and , the look on iphone with this case is beautiful ,the lv case for s3 is 1 star because the leather peel off ( s3 is from my job)

Thanks for the customer review...SMILE, I will let her know

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
upemajad.jpg

I started to get this one, but she liked the other one better. I dunno

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Received 1 of 2 of my cases today from Amazon.
This one is the Spigen (Strong-Flex) clear capsule case.
I am really liking it a lot, very good protection, very good grip, 100% tpu case.

Attachments

• IMG_0033.JPG
    IMG_0033.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0032.JPG
    IMG_0032.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0034.JPG
    IMG_0034.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 84

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Received 1 of 2 of my cases today from Amazon.
This one is the Spigen (Strong-Flex) clear capsule case.
I am really liking it a lot, very good protection, very good grip, 100% tpu case.

Looks GREAT, can barely wait until Friday to show off the GOLD with protection....SMILE

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I received an ipad case actually:) but thats another story, i have no case coming in the horizon, when your wife ?s lv come pls put photo and let us know what she thinking about cos i tried to use it today and all i want was to take it off. Maybe it will different with her, maybe she will like it who knows

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner