Let's see your iPhone 5S case

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
My other case I like is rokform v3 nice mount features. But not as slim as touch armor.

ematudab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
This thread has gotten me even more excited to recieve my case next week! I just ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid case. The review have been great, and I have been debating for months whether or not to go Neo Hybrid or Tough Armor....I'm pretty sure I will end up getting both.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
This thread has gotten me even more excited to recieve my case next week! I just ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid case. The review have been great, and I have been debating for months whether or not to go Neo Hybrid or Tough Armor....I'm pretty sure I will end up getting both.

The Neo Hybird is fantastic. I have one it's really super slim and the button covesr are super responsive. It's one of the best cases out there look and feel.

he8e9u5y.jpg

#Naked Tuesday

iPerry7

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I still haven't ordered my case. Using my space gray naked. I have a very small dent in the lower chamfer. :( could someone please help me decide between the spigen tough armor and neo hybrid? Which is better as far as protection , slimness , button response are concerned? @Irish Rose does the tough armour damage the phone ? I heard someone say that it has bent his 5S? And that the sleep wake button isn't responsive ? What do you suggest? Thank you :)

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site

I'm planning on ordering the neo hybrid myself. It looks really great! I love the tough armor though so I'm I'm in no hurry. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I still haven't ordered my case. Using my space gray naked. I have a very small dent in the lower chamfer. :( could someone please help me decide between the spigen tough armor and neo hybrid? Which is better as far as protection , slimness , button response are concerned? @Irish Rose does the tough armour damage the phone ? I heard someone say that it has bent his 5S? And that the sleep wake button isn't responsive ? What do you suggest? Thank you :)

I would look through some of the amazon reviews even if you don't buy from them, just to get a good feel for what people are saying.

I don't think you can go wrong with either case. There are some great drop tests on YouTube with the tough armor case. If you like the way your phone feels without a case, I think you'll love the tough armor. It feels and looks premium IMO. I think that if the case actually damaged the phone, it would be well known. I did a search and couldn't find anything. That's not to say that it can never happen (or that it didn't happen). It's just very unlikely. As for the buttons on the tough armor, I quite like them. They took a little getting used to, but they work well and aren't difficult to press. :)

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Just got the Spigen Tough Armor.

Still very slim and the buttons are very responsive. Very nice indeed.

ymada2ab.jpg

dahu5u9u.jpg

zejuguha.jpg

#Naked Tuesday

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Cases still flex with pressure. Also taking cases on and off can bend the phone. If you check online almost every phone is bent in the same place.

With complaints concerning the device bending backwards originated in China, while American consumers never really experienced the issue. It?s possible that the same thing may happen with the 5s, though for now there?s no way to be sure. All the pics I see are the black model.

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Cases still flex with pressure. Also taking cases on and off can bend the phone. If you check online almost every phone is bent in the same place.

Yes I'm sure it's possible, I just feel like it's relatively rare. In any case (no pun intended), I bought AppleCare+ for the first time ever when I got this phone, so I expect them to deal with any strange occurrences if they happen. I don't expect them to, but you never know.

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Had to return my neo hybrid already. The TPU ripped. Week installed. I like my rokform V3 but want something thinner. Thinking about the slimrok. Anyone have this?
a2y2e8av.jpg

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered that one on amazon today. I have found that I love Spigen cases. :D I should be getting my extra colours for my tough armor this week too. ;)

The red and the blue are my favs, im gonna buy it eventhough my man didnt allow me at all to cover my gold iphone, he said its too beautiful to be hiden:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods