Thank You, are you saying I have good taste...SMILE. Its not hard or easy to get on and off, firm and great fit. My Wife loves it, she was deciding which LV pocketbook to carry...it was to funny.....LOL
    The name of the company is it kind of angel best or something? How much you paid if you dont mind
    12-14-2013 03:07 PM
    The name of the company is it kind of angel best or something? How much you paid if you dont mind
    The name of the company was YouMall
    12-14-2013 03:57 PM
    Received my LUVVITT today (posted picture earlier in thread), ahhhhh...NICE
    TiredOfPhoneWar likes this.
    12-14-2013 05:53 PM
    Just picked up my extra colours for the tough armor (blue and gold) from my parent's home (that's where I send all my stuff).

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    TiredOfPhoneWar and Spencerdl like this.
    12-15-2013 12:57 PM
    @spencer yep me too like the luvvit product
    @solitude that remind me to got the blue one and orange
    Spencerdl and solitude1984 like this.
    12-15-2013 06:38 PM
    I just ordered my Tough Armor today. I think I satisfied for now but I did see a Marine Corps Dress Blue case that caught my eye. SMILE
    12-15-2013 09:23 PM
    I just ordered my Tough Armor today. I think I satisfied for now but I did see a Marine Corps Dress Blue case that caught my eye. SMILE
    Yes alright sir! Glad you try spigen, its well built, beautiful and classy
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-15-2013 09:25 PM
    Yes alright sir! Glad you try spigen, its well built, beautiful and classy
    I ordered the Champagne color for staters
    12-15-2013 09:28 PM
    My Wife refuses to remove her LV case....LOL. I wonder if they make a iphone case like Michael Kores cluch
    12-15-2013 09:35 PM
    My Wife refuses to remove her LV case....LOL. I wonder if they make a iphone case like Michael Kores cluch
    Oh i understand her you mean the lv tech wallet from the original lv? Just check their website, but there are flip case and lv iphone wallet but not original on amAzon, the one from michael kors is original from him
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-15-2013 09:47 PM

I have this case called Nixon Matte Jacket in red. It is slightly see through and love the feel of it. Protects the iPhone very well and really glows when on an white/gold iPhone. Best case I have so far (even better than the red leather apple case and the slim armour case from sgp that I also own).

Sent from my Facebook & Twitter Machine using Tapatalk
    12-18-2013 04:38 AM
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/18/y2yvusum.jpg

I have this case called Nixon Matte Jacket in red. It is slightly see through and love the feel of it. Protects the iPhone very well and really glows when on an white/gold iPhone. Best case I have so far (even better than the red leather apple case and the slim armour case from sgp that I also own).

Sent from my Facebook & Twitter Machine using Tapatalk
    Looks nice!! I've banned myself from buying any more cases for a while, but I might try it out eventually.

Spencerdl likes this.
    12-18-2013 06:28 PM

Spigen Tough Armor. Got it today. I think I'm done until I see something that catches my eye...SMILE
    Last edited by spencerdl; 12-19-2013 at 08:34 AM.
    solitude1984 likes this.
    12-19-2013 04:08 AM
    After getting the Champagne Gold Tough Armor Spigen case and seeing their QUALITY line up of Champagne color cases, I think I've found my future cases They all look GREAT....SMILE
    12-20-2013 09:26 AM
    After getting the Champagne Gold Tough Armor Spigen case and seeing their QUALITY line up of Champagne color cases, I think I've found my future cases They all look GREAT....SMILE
    Indeed. I haven't put my champaign + tough armour combo on yet. I'm hoping it doesn't show scratches as easily as the darker colours do. I should be getting my gold replacement to the neo hybrid this weekend though, so I'm excited.

12-20-2013 11:29 AM
    Good luck, mine after 15 days of normal use the frame is all scratched up. Very poor quality. Having issues with both my tough armor and my neo hybrid. Email support is like pulling teeth. I ended up going back to my RokForm V3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-20-2013 12:17 PM
    Good luck, mine after 15 days of normal use the frame is all scratched up. Very poor quality. Having issues with both my tough armor and my neo hybrid. Email support is like pulling teeth. I ended up going back to my RokForm V3

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/21/e3avage6.jpg

I guess it depends on the color as well as how one takes care of their phone. Just because I have a case on it I still treat it as if it dosen't. I guess the way I view a case is, "just in case" (no pun intended). Now if I was the type to abuse my phone then I would probably go with an Otterbox
    12-20-2013 12:39 PM
    I guess it depends on the color as well as how one takes care of their phone. Just because I have a case on it I still treat it as if it dosen't. Now if I was the type to abuse my phone then I would probably go with an Otterbox
    Just normal use, no drops and just in pocket and on counters. Extreme use would go with RokForm over Otterbox had all of these. See the tests on Rokform cases. They are designed by a racing team.

12-20-2013 12:45 PM
    Just normal use, no drops and just in pocket and on counters. Extreme use would go with RokForm over Otterbox had all of these. See the tests on Rokform cases. They are designed by a racing team.

Seems like RokForm is the case for you, I hope your happy with it. I tend to sit my phone face down on counters, because of the posibility of scratches, but depending on the case.... like Otterbox and RokForm that wouldn't be necessary because of the durabilty of those type cases. I also make sure that the pocket I put my iphone in has nothing in it case or not....just what I do.
    12-20-2013 12:53 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/21/e3avage6.jpg

Your neo hybrid frame is scratched up? The one I have (red) still looks great. I do wish they made the darker colours of the tough armor more scratch resistant. I'll try my gold this weekend and see how it goes.

Spencerdl likes this.
    12-20-2013 01:11 PM
    Your neo hybrid frame is scratched up? The one I have (red) still looks great. I do wish they made the darker colours of the tough armor more scratch resistant. I'll try my gold this weekend and see how it goes.

My neo hybrid after 2 weeks the volume button fell out, and TPU can see like fingernail lines on back. I bought that fulfillment amazon by spigen. They refunded and told me to just garbage. They receiving lots of complains. Spigen makes great screen protectors but low quality cases. Just my opinion.

12-20-2013 01:21 PM
    My neo hybrid after 2 weeks the volume button fell out, and TPU can see like fingernail lines on back. I bought that fulfillment amazon by spigen. They refunded and told me to just garbage. They receiving lots of complains. Spigen makes great screen protectors but low quality cases. Just my opinion.

I just don't agree, I think Spigen cases are some of the best out there, but I guess that depends on what type of case you're looking for. Every product receives complaints, but when the number of satisfied customers out weigh the number of dis satisfied customers by quite a bit ...it tells me that this is probably a good product (1,169 5 star vs 42 1 star for the Tough Armor, Amazon stats)
    Last edited by spencerdl; 12-20-2013 at 02:04 PM.
    12-20-2013 01:46 PM
    I just don't agree, I think Spigen cases are some of the best out there, but I guess that depends on what type of case you're looking for. Every product receives complaints, but when the number of satisfied customers out weigh the number of dis satisfied customers by quite a bit ...it tells me that this is probably a good product
    Just going my my %. Bought 5 spigen cases and only 1 has held up to normal use with no drops. they don't hold up past 30 days. So my future is cases that warranty for 12 months.

12-20-2013 02:06 PM
    Just going my my %. Bought 5 spigen cases and only 1 has held up to normal use with no drops. they don't hold up past 30 days. So my future is cases that warranty for 12 months.

Thats whats important as with anything. Using what fits our personal needs and wants. What works for ME might not work for YOU
    12-20-2013 02:11 PM
    Neo hybrid issue

Tough Armor Frame issue

Rokform V3 had since iPhone 5 release.

Rokform just released info on FuZion Aluminum Case.

12-20-2013 09:41 PM
277 ... 56789 ...