Let's see your iPhone 5S case

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386714135.255633.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1386714158.557343.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1386714179.159109.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1386714190.376558.jpg
With some help from "BlackMagicWoman", I think I have found the perfect case for showing off the GOLD.....SMILE

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Was suppose to gotten the same case today from Spigen. UPS shipping seems to be running behind.
Ready to show off my gold ��

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold..

What did you order from spigen? The crystal clear one? Oh and if you order directly from spigen it will take sooo loongg , via amazon is faster

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
What did you order from spigen? The crystal clear one? Oh and if you order directly from spigen it will take sooo loongg , via amazon is faster

Yes I ordered the Ultra crystal clear.
You are correct on taking longer, I ordered from Amazon.
I HURT Amazon on prime shipping 😁😁

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Yes I ordered the Ultra crystal clear.
You are correct on taking longer, I ordered from Amazon.
I HURT Amazon on prime shipping ����

In this period of time ups got millions of stuff so be patient:) i ordered some stuff from amazon not prime its been a week and no track packing, i paid 7 dollars for the shipping though , patient patient

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
After doing research on the LUVVITT and SPIGEN Crystal cases, I decided to go with the LUVVITT, due to the rubbery (gel) like border for the more "grip" aspect and minnimal openings around the iphone. Both case are NICE and shows the AWESOMENESS (is that a word) of the phone. SMILE

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
After doing research on the LUVVITT and SPIGEN Crystal cases, I decided to go with the LUVVITT, due to the rubbery (gel) like border for the more "grip" aspect and minnimal openings around the iphone. Both case are NICE and shows the AWESOMENESS (is that a word) of the phone. SMILE

Hey thanks for the sharing on luvvit case , i check it and find the leopard one is cool

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

Was also in the air with this choice, finally decided Spigen. I have yet to not like a spigen case.
The grip factor had me in the air, we shall see...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox