I will color it after one year. You can color your phone in any color you want on mendmyi.com, you need to send them your phone and get colored red, blue, green etc the back or on the front . Www.mendmyi.com

Go to that site and click colour lab
    Hehe I was planning to do this, except in red, after 2 years (when AppleCare+ runs out). I'm not so sure anymore though, as I am in love with the gold. We shall see. Be sure to show us if you get it done!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-11-2013 07:44 AM
    Haha I dunno, guess cause I have so many of the cases in this thread. My husband thinks I've lost my mind. :P

Haha alright i understand because i felt the same thing today when my man asked me what i got in my hand ( another cases)and i felt so guilty to tell him and now i feel abit ashamed to tell you that i had purchase this LV case on amazon ( kinda fake and not really good quality),and that i am really really so disapointed cos its difficult to take it off im afraid to scratch my ip

Let's see your iPhone 5S case-image.jpg
    12-11-2013 08:03 PM
    Hehe I was planning to do this, except in red, after 2 years (when AppleCare+ runs out). I'm not so sure anymore though, as I am in love with the gold. We shall see. Be sure to show us if you get it done!

I guess iphone 6 will be released in a year so i will not afraid to color the current ip 5s
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-11-2013 08:07 PM
    Haha alright i understand because i felt the same thing today when my man asked me what i got in my hand ( another cases)and i felt so guilty to tell him and now i feel abit ashamed to tell you that i had purchase this LV case on amazon ( kinda fake and not really good quality),and that i am really really so disapointed cos its difficult to take it off im afraid to scratch my ip

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	777.6 KB 
ID:	44220
    I'm dissappointed to hear this because I ordered the brown one for my wife, and she can't wait to get it. According to tracking its been in Flushing NY for three days now?? Not sure why
    TiredOfPhoneWar likes this.
    12-11-2013 08:20 PM
    I'm dissappointed to hear this because I ordered the brown one for my wife, and she can't wait to get it. According to tracking its been in Flushing NY for three days now?? Not sure why
    Oh hahaha, ok let me tell you the detail, the case is fine its just its difficult to take off,i bought 2 one for iphone and its accepable and the other one is for samsung s3 and the quality for the s3 is very bad i need tu put a glue
    So the lv case for iphone i give 3 stars and , the look on iphone with this case is beautiful ,the lv case for s3 is 1 star because the leather peel off ( s3 is from my job)
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-11-2013 08:27 PM
    Oh hahaha, ok let me tell you the detail, the case is fine its just its difficult to take off,i bought 2 one for iphone and its accepable and the other one is for samsung s3 and the quality for the s3 is very bad i need tu put a glue
    So the lv case for iphone i give 3 stars and , the look on iphone with this case is beautiful ,the lv case for s3 is 1 star because the leather peel off ( s3 is from my job)
    Thanks for the customer review...SMILE, I will let her know
    12-11-2013 08:32 PM

I started to get this one, but she liked the other one better. I dunno
    12-11-2013 08:37 PM
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/12/upemajad.jpg
    I started to get this one, but she liked the other one better. I dunno
    I like that, but i like more with the gold edge
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-11-2013 08:40 PM
    I like that, but i like more with the gold edge
    My wife does also, looks like it has more protection, but sometims its more of a "style" thing....SMILE
    12-11-2013 08:42 PM
    My wife does also, looks like it has more protection, but sometims its more of a "style" thing....SMILE
    Haha yup its the style thing and girly thing i guess me and your wife got the same taste
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-11-2013 08:45 PM
    And the fact that its difficult to take off maybe it gives more protection cos i heard that some cases can pop out easily
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-11-2013 08:46 PM
    Haha yup its the style thing and girly thing i guess me and your wife got the same taste
    Thats for sure...SMILE
    12-11-2013 08:48 PM
    Received 1 of 2 of my cases today from Amazon.
    This one is the Spigen (Strong-Flex) clear capsule case.
    I am really liking it a lot, very good protection, very good grip, 100% tpu case.
    Attached Thumbnails Let's see your iPhone 5S case-img_0033.jpg   Let's see your iPhone 5S case-img_0032.jpg   Let's see your iPhone 5S case-img_0034.jpg  
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-11-2013 10:21 PM
    Received 1 of 2 of my cases today from Amazon.
    This one is the Spigen (Strong-Flex) clear capsule case.
    I am really liking it a lot, very good protection, very good grip, 100% tpu case.
    Looks GREAT, can barely wait until Friday to show off the GOLD with protection....SMILE
    12-11-2013 10:25 PM
    Yes tomorrow will be my first day, so let me gold shine 😁

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold..
    Spencerdl and TiredOfPhoneWar like this.
    12-11-2013 10:27 PM
    WOW, nobody received a new case today. Two of mine are in ATL ...should be here tomorrow....SMILE
    12-12-2013 08:23 PM
    I received an ipad case actually but thats another story, i have no case coming in the horizon, when your wife s lv come pls put photo and let us know what she thinking about cos i tried to use it today and all i want was to take it off. Maybe it will different with her, maybe she will like it who knows
    12-12-2013 09:04 PM
    Call me nuts but i need a protection for my case :/
    The red spigen got scratched , the case is almost as precious as the ip itself
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-12-2013 09:27 PM
    I received an ipad case actually but thats another story, i have no case coming in the horizon, when your wife s lv come pls put photo and let us know what she thinking about cos i tried to use it today and all i want was to take it off. Maybe it will different with her, maybe she will like it who knows
    Will do. I'm going to try a stay away from Amazon for a couple of days to try and resist the urge to buy another case also..VERY HARD.....SMILE
    12-13-2013 12:39 AM

My Wife's LV case came today. She loves it. Quality of the case is pretty good also
    12-13-2013 07:27 PM
    Didn't get the LUVVITT today, but there's always tomorrow....SMILE
    12-13-2013 08:42 PM
    Wow thats beautiful,i like it i should have been buy that color too, glad she loves it, is it hard to take it off ? Because i change case three times a day lol
    Spencerdl and kataran like this.
    12-14-2013 01:52 PM
    Will do. I'm going to try a stay away from Amazon for a couple of days to try and resist the urge to buy another case also..VERY HARD.....SMILE
    Im stay away to purchase something for me i start to buy gift for crismast for people around me
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-14-2013 01:54 PM
    Wow thats beautiful,i like it i should have been buy that color too, glad she loves it, is it hard to take it off ? Because i change case three times a day lol
    Thank You, are you saying I have good taste...SMILE. Its not hard or easy to get on and off, firm and great fit. My Wife loves it, she was deciding which LV pocketbook to carry...it was to funny.....LOL
    TiredOfPhoneWar likes this.
    12-14-2013 02:01 PM
    Thank You, are you saying I have good taste...SMILE. Its not hard or easy to get on and off, firm and great fit. My Wife loves it, she was deciding which LV pocketbook to carry...it was to funny.....LOL
    LOL .. She is an lv fan i never thought i would buy an lv case cos im not a fan but on cases its cool i think its very firm thats the word i should use . im using my red spigen right now
    12-14-2013 02:37 PM
277 ... 45678 ...