This thread has gotten me even more excited to recieve my case next week! I just ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid case. The review have been great, and I have been debating for months whether or not to go Neo Hybrid or Tough Armor....I'm pretty sure I will end up getting both.
    I'm planning on ordering the neo hybrid myself. It looks really great! I love the tough armor though so I'm I'm in no hurry.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    11-23-2013 01:15 PM
    I still haven't ordered my case. Using my space gray naked. I have a very small dent in the lower chamfer. could someone please help me decide between the spigen tough armor and neo hybrid? Which is better as far as protection , slimness , button response are concerned? @Irish Rose does the tough armour damage the phone ? I heard someone say that it has bent his 5S? And that the sleep wake button isn't responsive ? What do you suggest? Thank you
    I would look through some of the amazon reviews even if you don't buy from them, just to get a good feel for what people are saying.

I don't think you can go wrong with either case. There are some great drop tests on YouTube with the tough armor case. If you like the way your phone feels without a case, I think you'll love the tough armor. It feels and looks premium IMO. I think that if the case actually damaged the phone, it would be well known. I did a search and couldn't find anything. That's not to say that it can never happen (or that it didn't happen). It's just very unlikely. As for the buttons on the tough armor, I quite like them. They took a little getting used to, but they work well and aren't difficult to press.

iPerry7 likes this.
    11-23-2013 01:25 PM
    Just got the Spigen Tough Armor.

Still very slim and the buttons are very responsive. Very nice indeed.

#Naked Tuesday
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-23-2013 03:04 PM
    How does a case bend a phone??? I've never had this happen, luckily.

Cases still flex with pressure. Also taking cases on and off can bend the phone. If you check online almost every phone is bent in the same place.
    11-23-2013 03:51 PM
    Cases still flex with pressure. Also taking cases on and off can bend the phone. If you check online almost every phone is bent in the same place.
    With complaints concerning the device bending backwards originated in China, while American consumers never really experienced the issue. Its possible that the same thing may happen with the 5s, though for now theres no way to be sure. All the pics I see are the black model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-23-2013 10:40 PM
    Yes I'm sure it's possible, I just feel like it's relatively rare. In any case (no pun intended), I bought AppleCare+ for the first time ever when I got this phone, so I expect them to deal with any strange occurrences if they happen. I don't expect them to, but you never know.

11-24-2013 09:46 AM
    I command this Let's see your iPhone 5S case-image.jpg
    11-25-2013 10:27 PM
    I command this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	446 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	43181
    Just ordered that one on amazon today. I have found that I love Spigen cases. I should be getting my extra colours for my tough armor this week too.

TiredOfPhoneWar likes this.
    11-26-2013 12:14 PM
    Had to return my neo hybrid already. The TPU ripped. Week installed. I like my rokform V3 but want something thinner. Thinking about the slimrok. Anyone have this?

11-26-2013 04:13 PM
    Just ordered that one on amazon today. I have found that I love Spigen cases. I should be getting my extra colours for my tough armor this week too.

They have those alumunium back for 7 $ each that you can put on your caseLet's see your iPhone 5S case-image.jpg
    11-26-2013 05:04 PM

The red and the blue are my favs, im gonna buy it eventhough my man didnt allow me at all to cover my gold iphone, he said its too beautiful to be hiden
    11-26-2013 05:06 PM
    Had to return my neo hybrid already. The TPU ripped. Week installed. I like my rokform V3 but want something thinner. Thinking about the slimrok. Anyone have this?
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/27/a2y2e8av.jpg

I check it out its too thick for my taste, but seems very resistant
    11-26-2013 07:18 PM
    They have those alumunium back for 7 $ each that you can put on your caseClick image for larger version. 

Views:	455 
Size:	119.2 KB 
ID:	43208
    Haha wonderful - looks like I'll be spending even more money. Ah well, they are worth it.

11-27-2013 07:31 PM
    Haha wonderful - looks like I'll be spending even more money. Ah well, they are worth it.

i just spent 39 dollrs on amazon for the red and gold ( not blue ) i got 10 dollars off, but the slim armor frame is not available on amazon, i think you have to command directly from spigen.com
    its crazy right? this love for these cases is so crazy and i feel guilty to waste so much money,just put aside some money to give to those who needs before cristmas
    11-27-2013 07:42 PM
    11-28-2013 06:15 AM
    Let's see your iPhone 5S case-imageuploadedbytapatalk1385643542.826394.jpg

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S iPhone using Tapatalk
    serglb likes this.
    11-28-2013 07:59 AM
    i just spent 39 dollrs on amazon for the red and gold ( not blue ) i got 10 dollars off, but the slim armor frame is not available on amazon, i think you have to command directly from spigen.com
    its crazy right? this love for these cases is so crazy and i feel guilty to waste so much money,just put aside some money to give to those who needs before cristmas
    Ya and spigen is having a Black Friday sale so I'll probably pick a few things up.

There are worse things to spend money on.

11-28-2013 07:20 PM
    Ya and spigen is having a Black Friday sale so I'll probably pick a few things up.

There are worse things to spend money on.

Yea i know but i just bought another one today (on picture)'hey dont forget to upload here when you receive your command
    Let's see your iPhone 5S case-image.jpg
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-28-2013 07:43 PM
    Amazon prime was cheaper before. Got the neo hybrid in Dante and inferno white both $13 each now they over $18 each.

11-28-2013 09:06 PM
    Amazon prime was cheaper before. Got the neo hybrid in Dante and inferno white both $13 each now they over $18 each.

I paid 12$ on amazon, its 7 $ cheaper on spigen website its 19$
    11-28-2013 09:42 PM
    I paid 12$ on amazon, its 7 $ cheaper on spigen website its 19$
    Ya last week they were $12 amazon today they $18+. Thank got I bought them then.

11-28-2013 09:50 PM
    Ya last week they were $12 amazon today they $18+. Thank got I bought them then.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/29/yhurymav.jpg

Just got email from spigen they offer 25% off for midnight!
    11-28-2013 10:20 PM

Just Apple's leather case here. I love how it feels in the hand, and it's adequate protection 😃

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    anon(73368) and Spencerdl like this.
    11-29-2013 01:56 PM
    Yea i know but i just bought another one today (on picture)'hey dont forget to upload here when you receive your command
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	454 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	43357
    Ah yes I love the look of that one. I just done like how the very top of the phone is not covered.

Spencerdl likes this.
    11-29-2013 05:24 PM
    Yea i know its open on top and down of the phone i just think it would be nice if i want to go naked with my phone
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-29-2013 08:30 PM
277 12345 ...