Are you using a case for your iPad Air? If so, which?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello iMore,

Are you using a case for your iPad Air? If so, which one? ... Post some pics if you got them, tell us what case you have and what you enjoy about it.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Red Apple Smart Case. It's light in weight, leather, and love how the cover holds back with magnets when folded open.

mrnserv

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Black Apple Smart Case. Fits like a glove, light and doesn't add much bulk. Magnetic cover off/on is a plus. Protects against scratches and everyday use. Store this in and carry it around in a neoprene Case Logic bag for added protection or a Targus mini-notebook bag when traveling by air or need other accessories.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thread moved to the accessories forum.

I'm using the Jet Black DuoSuit case by Boxwave. It maintains the thin profile of the iPad Air with just the right amount of protection. I use this case with a $5 sleeve that I purchased at Five Below.

P@t

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
IMG_3326.JPG

Poetic ThinShell Back Smart Cover Partner Case for Apple iPad Air Clear

Just received this case today. Ordered from Amazon. Very slow delivery.

It's a hard clear case with a soft touch, grippy finish. It fits tight. Some of the holes do not line up perfect.
Price is $2.95 + shipping. Killer deal.

Attachments

• IMG_3323.jpg
    IMG_3323.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 53

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Thread moved to the accessories forum.

I'm using the Jet Black DuoSuit case by Boxwave. It maintains the thin profile of the iPad Air with just the right amount of protection. I use this case with a $5 sleeve that I purchased at Five Below.

I use one of those $5 neoprene sleeves from Five Below too! Just that little added padding for when I throw my Air in my backpack.

budmonster

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently using the iPad Air Smart Case, I bought one in Red, I think the white iPad w/ the Red case looks really nice. But the $80 price tag was killing me so I searched amazon and one similar called the Fintie SmartShell Case. The look identical except for the logos. I'm only paying $17.99 ($8.99 case + $9.00 shipping).for it which is great. Hopefully this case isn't cheap.

Fintie SmartShell Case
712GwJJdrwL._SL1500_.jpg

iPad Air Smart Case
MF052_AV1_SPACE_GRAY.jpg

minimo3

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Currently using a Poetic graph grip silicone case. Just wanted something to provide a bit more grip. Considering just getting a back skin since I'd like to minimize the weight

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
davahesy.jpg

puqu7upe.jpg

yzuhezum.jpg

StevenJ_AK

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
I am kind of a keyboard case junkie and have just picked up a Belkin QODE ultimate case from best buy and i have to say, i like it! Love the way it folds and it types great

Heres a secret, Best buys website has the white one listed for 39.99, knowing well that the case normally costs 129.99. I took that into the store and they had to honor the price their website has it listed at, plus i had ten dollars in certificates so total price was 32.01!! Yes, i know, i ripped them off and it was probably morally wrong, but you know what, their mistake.

Get it while you can folks! this case is great!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711