Incipio Feather case

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I am wondering if anybody else had the same experience (I believe I saw one similiar comment via a search in the forums):

I purchased two Incipio Feather cases via iMore's deal of the day last week (two different colors). The cases are exactly what I have been looking for, so I gave it a shot. I tried out both cases today, and they just don't fit the phone well. I just feel like they don't hold the case as secure and as snug as I was hoping. On the sides, parts of the case will touch the phone, while close to the top and bottom there seems to be gaps. The camers/flash cut out is flush with the phone on one side, but there is a gap on the other. Has anyone else tried this case and found the same things?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
IMO the case is junk.. I used to use their brand cases on my 4S back in the day, but the iPhone 5 is not just the same...

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
IMO the case is junk.. I used to use their brand cases on my 4S back in the day, but the iPhone 5 is not just the same...

Thanks John, glad it's not just me! I'm definitely returning them. It's a shame...the case was exactly what I was looking for. Oh well!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks John, glad it's not just me! I'm definitely returning them. It's a shame...the case was exactly what I was looking for. Oh well!

If you are looking for something similar to the Feather case, try the Incase Snap. It's available in several colors (and there's a "Pro" model, same price, with rubber-ish sides and a clear back). It's extremely low profile. Incase also has a deal going where if you mail them an old iPhone case (from ANY iPhone), they'll email you a $15 coupon code. I've cashed in several old cases and gotten a few new ones. I have the Snap Pro and I love it!

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
If you are looking for something similar to the Feather case, try the Incase Snap. It's available in several colors (and there's a "Pro" model, same price, with rubber-ish sides and a clear back). It's extremely low profile. Incase also has a deal going where if you mail them an old iPhone case (from ANY iPhone), they'll email you a $15 coupon code. I've cashed in several old cases and gotten a few new ones. I have the Snap Pro and I love it!

Much appreciated! I will check them out!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods