Belkin QODE Thin Type Keyboard Case for iPad Air

• Thread starter Deleted member 233079
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 233079

I saw the other thread about the Ultimate, but I actually am more interested in the one that's not released, the Thin Type. Anyone know when it will be released?
Buy the Belkin Thin Type Keyboard Case for iPad Air with Free Shipping | Belkin USA Site

It looks to be released around $99, and a good upgrade from my current Apple Wireless Keyboard. I love the dedicated iPad keys, especially the Siri button, sleep/wake, etc.

Anyone else interested? I obviously won't be using this all the time, since I have a Smart Cover because I love how light and small the Air is (main reason for my purchase). However this is good to throw in my backpack and use when I just really need a full keyboard!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
That's a damn sexy looking keyboard. Been toying with the idea of grabbing one and maybe this will be it!

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I saw this keyboard on a Cnet feature article. It does look really cool, but I like my current set up better. I used to buy keyboard cases for my iPad, but not anymore. I have the Smart Cover, but then I also have the Apple bluetooth keyboard. It works great and I leave it at work because I need it to be productive. At home and just about everywhere else, the Smart Cover does a great job protecting my Air and providing functionality. I have found that using Apple accessories with Apple products has been seamless.

Edit*

I have since seen the light. I own the Belkin Qode and the Zagg backlit keyboard case and I will say that I like using bluetooth cases a lot better. I'm still pretty good with the software keyboard though. I like the versatility the physical keyboard brings.

Last edited:

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
What I don't like about the Belkin cases is the keyboard layout on the right side. The colon and comma/quotes keys are together and the question mark key is not reachable with my pinky finger like on a traditional keyboard. You can definitely adjust over time with this keyboard. However, when you use a traditional keyboard, your typing will be a little off. I got rid of the Qode and kept the Zagg Keys Folio keyboard case. The key layout is traditional and the keys are backlit. Loving this keyboard a lot. It feels like having a MBA.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2