Does Anyone Have/Know a Good Back Film Protector?

Tre

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I got a powersupport crystal film for my screen but it didnt come with a back film. Does anyone have a back film on theirs? How does it look? And where did you get it / how much?

Thanks

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine from amazon. Brand spigen. They have a pack that brings 3 front and 1 rear. Great reviews and awesome price. $7-$8 shipped. I highly recommend. The rear actually comes in 3 piece to fit and look better. Very simple to apply.

...via iPhone5S from TapaTalk...

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am partial to anything by Zagg and I would search the iMore store and see what you can turn up there and see if they sell Zagg...Lifetime guarantee no questions asked.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Ghost Armor is pretty decent I used to put that on the front and back before I realized my phone looked like my grandmothers plastic protected couch and decided to go completely naked with my phone.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I used zagg on the back of my first iphone 5 and didn't care too much for it after a while. I'll have to try spigen!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

kristopherlarry

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I left the factory plastic on the back of mine before throwing it in my case... & have zagg on the front... I'm cheap I guess you can say... But it's doing the job...

Sent From The State Of Ohio...

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Iq liquid shield 5s 99 cents

IQ Shield LIQuidSkin - Apple iPhone 5S Screen Protector Ultra Smooth Film + Full Body Skin + Lifetime Replacement Warranty

Good product, excellent customer support

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B00E...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2117511

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Great find. I'm always looking to buy screen protectors and what not to have extras. This item for price and reviews seems good. Just bought it. Thanx

rahrah12

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Iq liquid shield 5s 99 cents

IQ Shield LIQuidSkin - Apple iPhone 5S Screen Protector Ultra Smooth Film + Full Body Skin + Lifetime Replacement Warranty

Good product, excellent customer support

IQ Shield LIQuidSkin - Apple iPhone 5S Screen Protector Ultra Smooth Film + Full Body Skin + Lifetime Replacement Warranty:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

I just picked one up...for $1 I figured I couldn't pass it up...plus it got great reviews...

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine from amazon. Brand spigen. They have a pack that brings 3 front and 1 rear. Great reviews and awesome price. $7-$8 shipped. I highly recommend. The rear actually comes in 3 piece to fit and look better. Very simple to apply.

Spigen are great front and back protectors. 3 parts because the center is matte finish so it doesn't clash with the already matte iphone backing, easy to apply. Bought mine from amazon as well. I loved the powersupport films but switched one year because they took too long to come out w/protector for a new iphone.

I don't like Zagg, I don't like the texture feels tacky and rubbery after awhile. But maybe they have other options I had tried the invisishield (sp?)

I also have tried body guardez they had a kiosk in the mall had the same problem with it getting tacky and gross feeling after a few weeks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice