Visit site
Decided to use my five next Tuesday in the nude people đŸ˜–

Look for the thread confirmation đŸ˜¬

Sent from my iPhone 5

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I had an appointment today and as I got out of my truck I dropped my phone. The pavement put a nice gash in my Apple leather case on the corner. It bounced too and landed on screen...well the lip of the case anyway. As all this was going on I thought about this thread and how if I was still going naked I might be in a world of hurt! Lol

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Glad your phone made it through the tumble.
But it wouldn't have happened on a #Naked Tuesday. LOL
Thursday anything can happen. :)

#Naked Tuesday

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I had an appointment today and as I got out of my truck I dropped my phone. The pavement put a nice gash in my Apple leather case on the corner. It bounced too and landed on screen...well the lip of the case anyway. As all this was going on I thought about this thread and how if I was still going naked I might be in a world of hurt! Lol

I did the same thing with my phone one time when I was rolling naked. I had just got out of my truck and it slipped out of my hand somehow. I softened the blow with my foot, but it bounced away instead of into my outstretched hand. Nicked the bevel in one corner and fortunately that was the only damage.

It's a dangerous game when we roll naked. :D

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I did the same thing with my phone one time when I was rolling naked. I had just got out of my truck and it slipped out of my hand somehow. I softened the blow with my foot, but it bounced away instead of into my outstretched hand. Nicked the bevel in one corner and fortunately that was the only damage.

It's a dangerous game when we roll naked. :D

Wow sounds like the immaculate reception. I bet it was in slo mo like NFL Films. :)

#Naked Tuesday

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It's weird that since I've nicked my case I've been thinking of going naked like I was before I bought the Apple case! :D

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Naked Tuesday now has a sister thread.
Wrap it up Wednesday.
If you normally go naked
Put a case on it on......on Wednesday's

#Wrap it up Wednesday!!!

#Naked Tuesday

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Just go naked every day...

Been going naked since a week after I got my phone. Still looks fresh out of the box four months later.  however I'm constantly making sure I know where it is and that it's safe. But a sacrifice I'm willing to make to admire my iPhone's beauty.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s 

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I think I might do flashing Friday tomorrow. I just like to be cased for laying my phone on the table when I'm at my desk but I do have an old sleeve that I got with my 4S that would work for that. :D

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro