Naked Tuesday

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I think my OCD actually drives me to not have a case. I always looked at it as this case isn't the real design it's driving me nuts not having this thing open and using its real design. Lol

I have OCD also but my disease friends drives me to protect my case as much as I can (without sacrificing too much of the device form factor). But this is only because I was traumatized from a dropped and then cracked ipad 2. These devices cost way to much ( for me) to be treated lightly.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have OCD also but my disease friends drives me to protect my case as much as I can (without sacrificing too much of the device form factor). But this is only because I was traumatized from a dropped and then cracked ipad 2. These devices cost way to much ( for me) to be treated lightly.

I love cases. I've bought 3 in the last week which brings my total to 4. Well actually 3 I gave one to my niece when she got a 5s.
I plan to get a few more cases. But still going naked on Tuesday.

#Naked Tuesday

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My LP has saved my i5 three times and I don't have any insurance to boot

I can say with truth i don't know what my i5 looks like Naked as in the 6 months I've owned it I haven't taken it's dress off

Added I have a habit of tossing it on the coffee table without even turning the screen off all the time

Maybe Tuesday nite when my girlfriend is sleeping I will undress my iPhone when were in bed and get an eye full of her naked aluminum backside 👀

Sent from my iPhone 5

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
My LP has saved my i5 three times and I don't have any insurance to boot

I can say with truth i don't know what my i5 looks like Naked as in the 6 months I've owned it I haven't taken it's dress off

Added I have a habit of tossing it on the coffee table without even turning the screen off all the time

Maybe Tuesday nite when my girlfriend is sleeping I will undress my iPhone when were in bed and get an eye full of her naked aluminum backside 👀

Sent from my iPhone 5

Lmfao

barrcuda70

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I've been using a Rokform case for about two weeks now. I'm having a hard time. But love the feel of the phone with out the case so I might try it tomorrow. I have a few times before.

svfd757

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I tried to go naked today. I just can't do it. I took one look at the still perfectly shiny chamfered edges and immediately put my nuud case back on. So I guess I'm going nuud on naked Tuesday.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I got my refund for Apple Care Plus that was on my 4s. $30.87 from June 2012-Sept 2013. What better thing to do than buy a few cases on NAKED TUESDAY!!!!!!

#Naked Tuesday

Ron Hites

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I did go naked on Tuesday and how embarrassed I was when I found out that you were only talking about my iPhone... lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2