Naked Tuesday

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
What better way to celebrate Naked Tuesday than with the delivery of two new cases for the rest of the week.
Case Crown Chameleon
yjunybyq.jpg

#Naked Tuesday

Fortheus

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I use naked iphone since iphone 4 second year. I use iphone since 3GS and always use case. The premium feel is remarkable. Don't let it hide behind cheap case.

Expensive case is nice sometimes, but then, what's the point of using case if it's almost as expensive as the repair price?

Resale price gap between mint iphone and some normal wear and tear iphone is most likely in the same range with the case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I think I am too afraid to join in on naked Tuesdays. If I could put a case on my new white car, I would do that too.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I think I am too afraid to join in on naked Tuesdays. If I could put a case on my new white car, I would do that too.

I hear ya. :) take your time it can be any Tuesday even 6 months from now :)

#Naked Tuesday

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I have had the original iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, now I am waiting for tomorrow's shipment of my iPhone 5s. All of my devices have always had a case with screen protectors and also a carrying sleeve. I have a child that likes to play with my devices all the time, the one time I had my ipad 2 without a case, my son dropped it and I had to take it in to apple. They graciously gave me a refurbished ipad 2 and from then on I bought the griffin survivor case for my sons ipad.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have had the original iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, now I am waiting for tomorrow's shipment of my iPhone 5s. All of my devices have always had a case with screen protectors and also a carrying sleeve. I have a child that likes to play with my devices all the time, the one time I had my ipad 2 without a case, my son dropped it and I had to take it in to apple. They graciously gave me a refurbished ipad 2 and from then on I bought the griffin survivor case for my sons ipad.

I had exactly the same iPhones as you. I always go for the S model. I understand about using a case. My iPad 2 64gig flew out of my Bass Guitar case after having it a month. It was in a case but the way it fell it hit some steps right where the volume rocker was exposed. Apple store offered to replace it for $350. I declined lol.

#Naked Tuesday

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Naked Tuesday eh? I'd love to be part of this but unfortunately my phones always naked lol. This is a good idea for you case wearers to enjoy the phone fully once a week

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
So, any accidents yet? Lol

1) I LOVE cases
2) I'm so OCD that I can't deal with dents, chips or scratches. (I am trying to overcome!)
3) I will try... Just not this Tuesday
4) Next Tuesday, will anyone give me a new housing? Jk. I'm not THAT clumsy with my phone. It's just so small sometimes it flies out my hand.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
So, any accidents yet? Lol

1) I LOVE cases
2) I'm so OCD that I can't deal with dents, chips or scratches. (I am trying to overcome!)
3) I will try... Just not this Tuesday
4) Next Tuesday, will anyone give me a new housing? Jk. I'm not THAT clumsy with my phone. It's just so small sometimes it flies out my hand.

No accidents yet. Lol. I love cases too. I just got a Spigen Slim Armor S that I really like.
Try going naked any Tuesday as long as it's a Tuesday :)

#Naked Tuesday

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I think my OCD actually drives me to not have a case. I always looked at it as this case isn't the real design it's driving me nuts not having this thing open and using its real design. Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox