Argh....I completely forgot about Naked Tuesday.
    10-29-2013 12:41 PM
    Argh....I completely forgot about Naked Tuesday.
    Let's go take it off
    rdiddy_25 likes this.
    10-29-2013 12:57 PM
    What better way to celebrate Naked Tuesday than with the delivery of two new cases for the rest of the week.
    Case Crown Chameleon

#Naked Tuesday
    blackmagicwoman and nason54 like this.
    10-29-2013 04:43 PM
    I use naked iphone since iphone 4 second year. I use iphone since 3GS and always use case. The premium feel is remarkable. Don't let it hide behind cheap case.

Expensive case is nice sometimes, but then, what's the point of using case if it's almost as expensive as the repair price?

Resale price gap between mint iphone and some normal wear and tear iphone is most likely in the same range with the case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
    10-30-2013 08:47 AM
    Just got my 5S so it's too new to go commando. After a few months later when I get bored of cases, I'll go commando for a bit.
    10-31-2013 09:04 PM
    Just got my 5S so it's too new to go commando. After a few months later when I get bored of cases, I'll go commando for a bit.
    Only on Tuesday. :-)

#Naked Tuesday
    10-31-2013 09:45 PM
    I think I am too afraid to join in on naked Tuesdays. If I could put a case on my new white car, I would do that too.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
    10-31-2013 11:18 PM
    I think I am too afraid to join in on naked Tuesdays. If I could put a case on my new white car, I would do that too.

I hear ya. :-) take your time it can be any Tuesday even 6 months from now :-)

#Naked Tuesday
    10-31-2013 11:26 PM
    I have had the original iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, now I am waiting for tomorrow's shipment of my iPhone 5s. All of my devices have always had a case with screen protectors and also a carrying sleeve. I have a child that likes to play with my devices all the time, the one time I had my ipad 2 without a case, my son dropped it and I had to take it in to apple. They graciously gave me a refurbished ipad 2 and from then on I bought the griffin survivor case for my sons ipad.

10-31-2013 11:36 PM
    I have had the original iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, now I am waiting for tomorrow's shipment of my iPhone 5s. All of my devices have always had a case with screen protectors and also a carrying sleeve. I have a child that likes to play with my devices all the time, the one time I had my ipad 2 without a case, my son dropped it and I had to take it in to apple. They graciously gave me a refurbished ipad 2 and from then on I bought the griffin survivor case for my sons ipad.

I had exactly the same iPhones as you. I always go for the S model. I understand about using a case. My iPad 2 64gig flew out of my Bass Guitar case after having it a month. It was in a case but the way it fell it hit some steps right where the volume rocker was exposed. Apple store offered to replace it for $350. I declined lol.

#Naked Tuesday
    11-01-2013 12:00 AM
    I was lucky enough to get my ipad 2 replaced from apple with no charge.

11-01-2013 12:06 AM
    Naked Tuesday eh? I'd love to be part of this but unfortunately my phones always naked lol. This is a good idea for you case wearers to enjoy the phone fully once a week
    11-01-2013 12:08 AM
    So, any accidents yet? Lol

1) I LOVE cases
    2) I'm so OCD that I can't deal with dents, chips or scratches. (I am trying to overcome!)
    3) I will try... Just not this Tuesday
    4) Next Tuesday, will anyone give me a new housing? Jk. I'm not THAT clumsy with my phone. It's just so small sometimes it flies out my hand.
    11-03-2013 08:51 AM
    So, any accidents yet? Lol

1) I LOVE cases
    2) I'm so OCD that I can't deal with dents, chips or scratches. (I am trying to overcome!)
    3) I will try... Just not this Tuesday
    4) Next Tuesday, will anyone give me a new housing? Jk. I'm not THAT clumsy with my phone. It's just so small sometimes it flies out my hand.
    No accidents yet. Lol. I love cases too. I just got a Spigen Slim Armor S that I really like.
    Try going naked any Tuesday as long as it's a Tuesday :-)

#Naked Tuesday
    11-03-2013 01:41 PM
    I think my OCD actually drives me to not have a case. I always looked at it as this case isn't the real design it's driving me nuts not having this thing open and using its real design. Lol
    dobermansrule and nikkisharif like this.
    11-04-2013 02:48 AM
    I think my OCD actually drives me to not have a case. I always looked at it as this case isn't the real design it's driving me nuts not having this thing open and using its real design. Lol
    I have OCD also but my disease friends drives me to protect my case as much as I can (without sacrificing too much of the device form factor). But this is only because I was traumatized from a dropped and then cracked ipad 2. These devices cost way to much ( for me) to be treated lightly.
    11-04-2013 04:08 PM
    I have OCD also but my disease friends drives me to protect my case as much as I can (without sacrificing too much of the device form factor). But this is only because I was traumatized from a dropped and then cracked ipad 2. These devices cost way to much ( for me) to be treated lightly.
    I love cases. I've bought 3 in the last week which brings my total to 4. Well actually 3 I gave one to my niece when she got a 5s.
    I plan to get a few more cases. But still going naked on Tuesday.

#Naked Tuesday
    11-04-2013 04:32 PM
    My LP has saved my i5 three times and I don't have any insurance to boot

I can say with truth i don't know what my i5 looks like Naked as in the 6 months I've owned it I haven't taken it's dress off

Added I have a habit of tossing it on the coffee table without even turning the screen off all the time

Maybe Tuesday nite when my girlfriend is sleeping I will undress my iPhone when were in bed and get an eye full of her naked aluminum backside 👀

Sent from my iPhone 5
    iKev likes this.
    11-04-2013 04:42 PM
    My LP has saved my i5 three times and I don't have any insurance to boot

I can say with truth i don't know what my i5 looks like Naked as in the 6 months I've owned it I haven't taken it's dress off

Added I have a habit of tossing it on the coffee table without even turning the screen off all the time

Maybe Tuesday nite when my girlfriend is sleeping I will undress my iPhone when were in bed and get an eye full of her naked aluminum backside 👀

Sent from my iPhone 5
    Lmfao
    11-04-2013 05:14 PM
    I've been using a Rokform case for about two weeks now. I'm having a hard time. But love the feel of the phone with out the case so I might try it tomorrow. I have a few times before.
    11-04-2013 11:05 PM
    ^ that's what's up Naked Tuesday be free for a day.

#Naked Tuesday
    11-05-2013 01:00 AM
    Does it count if my case is a clear case? I can still show off the iPhone 5s gold nakedness with a lit bit of protection.
    11-05-2013 05:54 AM
    Does it count if my case is a clear case? I can still show off the iPhone 5s gold nakedness with a lit bit of protection.
    Nope
    11-05-2013 07:03 AM
    Nope
    Lol :-)

#Naked Tuesday
    11-05-2013 07:56 AM
    You have the gold Jaenelle? That's the best one to go naked with today.

#Naked Tuesday
    11-05-2013 07:58 AM
89 1234