• Bumpers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JSHidaka

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
GOLD 5s Users, What case are you using?

• Full Naked/Invisible Shield and alike products?
  • Bumpers ?
  • Full Body Clear back Cases ?
  • Full Body Cases?

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
GOLD 5s Users, What case are you using?

• Full Naked/Invisible Shield and alike products?
  • Bumpers ?
  • Full Body Clear back Cases ?
  • Full Body Cases?

Lol I went with the silver. I want to protect my investment more than use a cheap case to show it off. Because usually the type of cases that would show the phone off would be plastic. I went with the black apple case. Protects the phone with it's felt liner and it doesn't scratch the metal band. If I want to show the phone off I'll take it out of it's case! Or show it off with the cycloramic app ; )

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Apple brown leather, although my last phone was caseless and it is only a matter if time until this one is too.
The problem with the clear TPU cases is that they eventually turn brownish.

JSHidaka

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I would like to know how many actually wanna showoff their gold one, coz in a Fullbody case, Gold and Silver are the same... White, in some case ppl asking what to choose gold or silve, well if you going to cover the sides and back of the phone... either will look the same,

Personally, I like Would like to use it naked, but want to protect my investment, I use aCASE since iPhone 4s, whenever I wanna change It I try to get something that is comparable in "protection", aCase Cover the headphone and lightning port, and not many slim case or none at all cover them...

I'm that "paranoiac" that even using this case.. I have a back protector on my iPhone ~.~

BTW that clear case, looks nice :p

debo6052

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Spigen saturn case in Champagne gold, hardly looks like it has a case on?BEAUTIFUL!!

Attachments

• iphone_5s_case_saturn-champagne_gold03.jpg
    iphone_5s_case_saturn-champagne_gold03.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 132

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a few cases. I still have the red leather apple case but it's so dirty, so I'm not using it that much. I'm using a shiny red synthetic material
uqyragam.jpg
evyteme4.jpg

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I would like to know how many actually wanna showoff their gold one, coz in a Fullbody case, Gold and Silver are the same... White, in some case ppl asking what to choose gold or silve, well if you going to cover the sides and back of the phone... either will look the same,

Personally, I like Would like to use it naked, but want to protect my investment, I use aCASE since iPhone 4s, whenever I wanna change It I try to get something that is comparable in "protection", aCase Cover the headphone and lightning port, and not many slim case or none at all cover them...

I'm that "paranoiac" that even using this case.. I have a back protector on my iPhone ~.~

BTW that clear case, looks nice :p

I didn't buy the gold to show it off, I bought it because I liked it. Doesn't really matter to me if it looks like the silver one. I change cases often, so 1 week it may only be in a bumper or TPU and the next it could be in an Otterbox or Mophie. Just depends on how I feel

elvisx77

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I recently got Spigen tough armer for my black 5. Phone looks better on it and feels like some space gear. Check on their web site for more details. But nothing beats naked though.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Maybe you talked him out of it, but not me. I have one and I love it!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

That's cool ... I guess somebody has to shop at those Chinese counterfeit cellphone kiosks in the mall. Did yours come with the little blingy tassel that plugs into the headphone jack?