So after using it a week, I can say this is the first case I haven't taken off in a week, I love it sleek and it doesn't have any sound issues for talking on the phone. It is crystal clear, even with hd voice. No issues with the camera shots. (I usually work nights. No noticeable issues with camera.) The only downside I see right now is there is no darn belt clip. (I have yet to go get something to make it work), unfortunately I need to get a 2" belt clip for my duty belt.

There are not really any complaints at all, I will continue to update.
    10-29-2013 08:16 PM
    Lifeproof Fre just came out for 5s... And apparently supports touch ID!
    10-29-2013 08:17 PM
    So after using it a week, I can say this is the first case I haven't taken off in a week, I love it sleek and it doesn't have any sound issues for talking on the phone. It is crystal clear, even with hd voice. No issues with the camera shots. (I usually work nights. No noticeable issues with camera.) The only downside I see right now is there is no darn belt clip. (I have yet to go get something to make it work), unfortunately I need to get a 2" belt clip for my duty belt.

There are not really any complaints at all, I will continue to update.
    Mine will be arriving tomorrow, thanks for the review and all the info!
    10-29-2013 11:13 PM
    Lifeproof Fre just came out for 5s... And apparently supports touch ID!
    For me, unfortunately I have tried many lifeproof and they all have so many issues. When I get a 5s I will only use a otterbox as they seem to work the best for a waterproof case.
    10-29-2013 11:15 PM
    Just got mine today and i really like it so far!
    10-30-2013 10:39 PM
    Just got mine today and i really like it so far!
    For the 5s or the 5?
    10-30-2013 10:41 PM
    For the 5s or the 5?
    The 5
    10-30-2013 10:42 PM
    Just ordered a Carbon black OtterBox Preserver for my iPhone 5. The Newton rings are driving me crazy with this LifeProof.
    11-14-2013 10:41 AM
    Got my OtterBox Preserver today. The screen is great. No oil marks like the LifeProof. The feel of it is great as well and it seems really well built and well put together.

But. The sound quality is just as bad as the Incipio Atlas and worse than the LifeProof, I think. It is louder and not muffled like the LifeProof was. But...it crackles and pops when a loud ringtone or alert tone plays. Sounds like crumpled paper on top of the sound in question.

I think I'm probably going to be returning it.

I am about to give up on the waterproof cases. I thought this would be the be-all end-all and not disappointing...but it has its bad qualities just like all the others. And the qualities are always glaring enough for me not to be able to overlook them.

LifeProof Fre has the muted sound and oily screen marks. I'm not comfortable not having a screen protector, so I haven't tried the Nuud. Incipio Atlas had muted sound quality both for alerts and for calls. OtterBox Armor had muted sound and was so bulky it barely fit in my pocket. And now the OtterBox Preserver fixed all of that except for sound quality. So close but so far.
    Last edited by trtmazda3; 11-19-2013 at 11:52 PM.
    11-19-2013 07:54 PM
59 123